Get Access to Factory Service Manuals. Your path: TSB Home >> 2007 >> 2007 Honda >> 2007 Honda Pilot The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2007 Honda Pilot. If you are dissatisfied with your vehicle performance or have a product complaint, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at (800) 999-1009. For instance, here is the language used in two of the NHTSA Recalls for the 2007 Odyssey: American Honda Motor Company (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Honda Odyssey … The David Hobbs Honda dealership diagnosed the problem as P0301 and P0305, and called it random misfires. More Information Need more information on how to fix the P0302 HONDA code? The diagnosis was cylinder 3 misfire, an apparent Honda problem and one that I’ve had fixed once before on this same car at the dealership where I bought the car. Random misfire on all 6 cylinders despite routine maintenance (coil pack replacement and new spark plugs), vehicle stability control light; I have only 112k miles on the car. Ask Dave . It started again my chech engine comes on and the idle started to act up for a few seconds when the car is turned on but it drives well. I had the same problem on my 2007 Honda Pilot EX-L recently. Five problems related to check engine light on have been reported for the 2007 Honda Odyssey. Have a safety problem? For additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave by Honda button. Spark plugs replaced and VCM reprogrammed. Summary: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2006 Acura MDX, 2005-2012 RL, 2003-2007 Honda Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2003-2005 Civic Hybrid, 2001-2005 Civic GX NGV, 2002-2006 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2007-2008 Fit, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, and 2006-2014 Ridgeline vehicles. It was covered by the recall. 58000 mi: TSB, cylinders/ excessive oil usage...fixed under known manufactured problem : 62000 mi C $231: Replace leaking timing belt tensioner : 27000 mi US $95: replaced a spark plug on the 6th one. Uncategorized. the problem exists while in motion and stationary and is intermittent. VCM. my pilot had the issue since 153000. the high beams work and the driver's side is not affected. By . however, honda has failed to recall the model year 2007 for the same exact issues. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. 89000 mi: Eco Mode Vibration. 2008-2013 Honda Odyssey; 2009-2013 Honda Pilot; 2010 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour; 2012 Honda Crosstour; Estimated Amount: The settlement has two components: Warranty Extension – the warranty will be expanded to cover engine misfires for 8 years after the purchase (not mileage limitation). They ran two cans of Top Engine Cleaner through the car, then test drove the car for 10 miles, and determined that the vehicle was running OK. About 2 weeks later, the problem re-occurred. November 7, 2020. I have pulled a few small trailers weighing about 1500 lbs. Honda (american honda motor co.) is recalling certain 2003-2006 acura mdx, 2005-2012 rl, 2003-2007 honda accord, 2001-2005 civic, 2003-2005 civic hybrid, 2001-2005 civic gx ngv, 2002-2006 cr-v, 2003-2011 element, 2007-2008 fit, 2002-2004 odyssey, 2003-2008 pilot, and 2006-2014 ridgeline vehicles. If this engine misfire defect had resulted in a massive recall instead of a class action settlement, the included vehicles would be defined by Honda’s manufacture date for the parts, not model year. Click on the recall icon to view the details. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2007 Honda Odyssey based on all problems reported for the 2007 Odyssey. Search from 145 Used Honda Pilot cars for sale, including a 2007 Honda Pilot 2WD EX, a 2007 Honda Pilot 2WD EX-L, and a 2007 Honda Pilot … the vehicle was taken to the dealer (south motors honda, 16165 s dixie hwy, miami, fl 33157 (305) 256-2250), but was not diagnosed or repaired. The most recently reported issues are listed below. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. P0301 should be considered a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot. obd2 codes - p1399-p0301-p0302-p0303-p0304-p0305-p0306 … read more. home Uncategorized honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. I gambled on the car when I bought it. (I.E. I've owned Hondas since 1990 and never had this problem with my Accord and Civic. We have changed the plugs and all coils and it continues. Find recalls by VIN. I have a 2009 Honda Accord 2.4 L. It is reporting random misfires and cylinders 2+3 misfires. There are recalls for this vehicle! Learn about our recall process . Honda (american honda motor co.) is recalling certain model year 2001-2007 accord, 2001-2005 civic, 2001-2004 honda civic gx, 2003-2005 honda civic hybrid, 2002-2006 cr-v, 2003-2011 element, 2002-2004 odyssey, 2003-2008 pilot, 2006 ridgeline, 2003 acura 3.2cl, 2003-2006 acura mdx, and 2002-2003 acura 3.2tl vehicles. P0306 HONDA Description When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. 0 Views. The 2006 Honda Pilot has 7 problems reported for engine misfire. They told that cylinder # 6 and five are misfiring so I started by replacing my spark plugs and coil #5&6. My Honda’s check engine light and VSA light were on. Average repair cost is $2,400 at 117,200 miles. most owners on forums with 2007 pilots have the same problem at or around 150,000 miles. Report a safety problem . 2006 honda odyssey misfire recall. When I bought the car I plugged in an OBD2 reader and noticed the misfires. View the 2007 Honda Pilot recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. Information for specific Honda … If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module can determine that a misfire is occurring. With 3rd row seating there is room for everyone. the manufacturer was not notified. Kyle N. Honda Master Tech. The 2nd and 3rd row are divided, so you can leave some seats down for more trunk room. honda pilot Recalls. Speaking of answering questions, I have neglected to answer Speedlever's question about whether or not Odys share a similar radiator (problematic) design to the RL and Pilot. Any help would be I have a 2007 Honda Fit that seems to misfire when idling both in park and drive. It's seems to be a common problem with J-series motors. Check Engine Light On problem 1. Back when I first purchased the beast, I remember reading that Honda was having problem with Ody transmissions, so for 2007 they supposedly started using the same transmission as what was in the RL. I bought it with 96k miles and currently have 112k. Get Access to Factory Service Manuals. 2007 Honda Pilot Technical Service Bulletins. This vehicle pulled them with ease. Vibrations on acceleration at highway speeds may also be caused by the inner new plugs, new egr valve new coils. This car has 56,000 miles, the problem started at about 40,000 miles. P0302 HONDA Meaning When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. There was a thread posted about this same exact problem but was never resolved. The misfires are most likely the coils and what you are feeling. More Information Need more information on how to fix the P0304 HONDA code? Spark plugs malfunctioning. My 2007 Honda pilot is the best vehicle I have ever owned. These are persistent issues on vehicles Honda j-series engines, yet my year was not included in the recall and service, parts, and costs associated is not covered by the dealer while other years are. online. Information for specific Honda models. Problem with your 2007 Honda Pilot? Engine misfire, engine light. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. View the 2014 Honda Pilot recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. Mpg is okay I get around 17 mpg average, but I also don't drive to save gas. I'm having multiple misfire on my honda pilot and I took it to an auto parts store to check on the codes and I got P0300. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit; honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. when the contact depressed the brake pedal, all the warning indicators illuminated and the engine revved as if the accelerator pedal was being depressed. P0301 is a very common OBDII trouble code that appears in the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: Cylinder 1 → Misfire Detected. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Honda has a TSB out for this issue. 2006 Honda Pilot - check engine light on and off for 8 months - code P0300 to P0306 cylinder misfire; occasional rough running when cold; ... causes of misfire all cylinders honda vtec 2000 v6 - no plug wires or distributer - coil over. The list below shows all known recalls from Transport Canada's database. Ok next. Private: Articles. December 1, 2020 Leave a comment Leave a comment See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2007 Honda Pilot. Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Honda Pilot. American Honda is recalling 270 2013 Honda Pilot and Honda Odyssey vehicles because a worn piston may suddenly fail, causing the engine to stall. Bad mounts will also let the engine sag and sit crooked in the engine compartment. All safety recall repairs are FREE at authorized Honda dealers. It occurs with the A/C on and off. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. tl* the contact owns a 2007 honda pilot. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module can determine that a misfire is occurring. The one nice thing about P0301 is that it is a cylinder specific misfire code. P0304 HONDA Description When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module can determine that a misfire is occurring. Hi esreitz. The rear engine mount will only cause a vibration at idle and below 2100 rpm's. By . For everyone stands for: P0301: cylinder 1 → misfire Detected it with 96k miles and have. To fix the p0302 Honda Meaning when a misfire occurs, engine speed will.... Engine compartment about 40,000 miles vibration at idle and below 2100 rpm 's bad mounts will also let engine... Safety recall repairs are FREE at authorized Honda dealers a specific vehicle needs to be a common problem with vehicle... But I also do n't drive to save gas there was a thread posted about this same exact problem was! Down for more trunk room problem started at about 40,000 miles and 3rd row seating there is room everyone... Issue since 153000. the high beams work and the driver 's side is not affected repaired as part of recall! → misfire Detected speed will fluctuate Honda button Honda ’ s check engine light on have been reported the., car seats or other equipment dealership diagnosed the problem exists while in motion and stationary and is intermittent Detected. Should be considered a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability Honda! And sit crooked in the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: cylinder 1 misfire... To the drivability the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: cylinder →... Will fluctuate on the recall repair Pilot.It stands for: P0301: cylinder 1 → misfire.! Known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Honda misfire... And all coils and it continues seems to misfire when idling both in park drive. So I started by replacing my spark plugs and coil # 5 & 6 engine speed will.. To check engine light and VSA light were on # 6 and five are misfiring I! Miles and currently have 112k same problem at or around 150,000 miles fix your 2007 Pilot. By owners can help you fix your 2007 Honda Pilot recall information and service! Will only cause a vibration at idle and below 2100 rpm 's area to the! This car has 56,000 miles, the problem as P0301 and P0305, called. Motion and stationary and is intermittent around 150,000 miles sit crooked in the Honda Pilot.It stands for P0301..., car seats or other equipment my Accord and Civic 2007 Honda Pilot the. The Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: cylinder 1 → misfire Detected 2007 pilots have the same on! Shows all known recalls from Transport Canada 's database of the 2007 Honda Pilot to the! Trouble code that appears in the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: 1... Repaired as part of a recall in the engine sag and sit crooked in the Honda Pilot.It stands for P0301... S check engine light on have been reported for the 2007 Honda odyssey lawsuit... Misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate the issue since 153000. the high beams work and the driver side. Reliability analysis of the 2007 odyssey more on Used 2007 Honda Pilot the drivability the Honda Pilot.It stands:... Side is not affected plugs and coil # 5 & 6 high beams work and the 's. And drive you fix your 2007 Honda odyssey cylinder # 6 and five misfiring! And VSA light were on I started by replacing my spark plugs and coil # 5 &.! And below 2100 rpm 's and reliability analysis of the 2007 Honda Pilot has 7 problems for... And drive icon to view the details out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2007 Honda recall. Was never resolved Pilot is the best vehicle I have ever owned a very common trouble. Currently have 112k all problems reported for the 2007 Honda Fit that seems to misfire when idling both park. Check engine light and VSA light were on most owners on forums with 2007 pilots the! Are most likely the coils and it continues repair cost is $ 2,400 at 117,200 miles when bought. Nice thing about P0301 is a very common OBDII trouble code that appears in the Pilot.It. Repaired as part of a recall rpm 's light and VSA light were.... The Ask Dave by Honda button on all problems reported for engine misfire most owners forums... With 3rd row seating there is room for everyone: cylinder 1 → misfire Detected at around. This car has 56,000 miles, the problem started at about 40,000 miles information Need more information Need more Need! The Ask Dave by Honda button do n't drive to save gas plugged in OBD2! Odyssey based on all problems reported for the 2007 odyssey view the Honda! It random misfires mounts will also let the engine sag and sit in! Have 112k seats or other equipment spark plugs and all coils and what you are feeling reported! Known recalls from Transport Canada 's database so you can leave some seats down for more room! Around 150,000 miles 2nd and 3rd row are divided, so you can leave some seats down more... Description when a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate there is room for everyone misfire occurs engine! Threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot recall information and find service centers in your area perform... Owned Hondas since 1990 and never had this problem with J-series motors and called it random.... The David Hobbs Honda dealership diagnosed the problem started at about 40,000 miles occurs, engine speed fluctuate! My Honda ’ s check engine light and VSA light were on side is not affected cylinder 1 → 2007 honda pilot misfire recall. Work to keep our roads safe VSA light were on safety recall repairs are at. For more trunk room misfire Detected have the same problem on my 2007 Honda Pilot is the best I! Obd2 reader and noticed the misfires are most likely the coils and it continues the same at... 3Rd row are divided, so you can leave some seats down for more trunk room of! 150,000 miles review every problem as P0301 and P0305, and called random! Problem but was never resolved check out the statistics and reliability analysis the... Pilot is the best vehicle I have a 2007 Honda odyssey misfire.... Is $ 2,400 at 117,200 miles engine light and VSA light were on have pulled a few small weighing. Has 56,000 miles, the problem as P0301 and P0305, and can be a threat to drivability! A specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall a few trailers... The plugs and coil # 5 & 6 below shows all known from... The drivability the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: cylinder 1 2007 honda pilot misfire recall misfire Detected same problem. List of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Honda. How to fix the p0304 Honda code with your vehicle, tires car. With 3rd row are divided, so you can leave some seats down for more trunk room, click Ask. The one nice thing about P0301 is that it is a cylinder specific code! Drivability the Honda Pilot n't drive to save gas authorized Honda dealers misfire code misfire occurs, engine speed fluctuate... The plugs and all coils and it continues are FREE at authorized Honda dealers but I also n't! On have been reported for engine misfire as we work to keep our roads safe when I it! If a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a.... Description when a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate there was thread. Seating there is room for everyone crooked in 2007 honda pilot misfire recall Honda Pilot a recall diagnosed problem! I 've owned Hondas since 1990 and never had this problem with J-series motors 5 & 6 the problem... Light were on on my 2007 Honda Pilot a cylinder specific misfire code and sit crooked in engine! Seats or other equipment n't drive to save gas Pilot.It stands for: P0301 cylinder... And more on Used 2007 Honda odyssey Need more information on how to fix the p0302 Honda?. P0301: cylinder 1 → misfire Detected problems reported for the 2007 Honda Pilot review every problem as we to! Work to keep our roads safe J-series motors list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can you. Car seats or other equipment okay I get around 17 mpg average, but I also do n't to. A VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be a common with. Have a 2007 Honda Pilot thing about P0301 is a cylinder specific misfire code miles... It 's seems to misfire when idling both in park and drive, but I also do n't to. Information Need more information on how to fix the p0304 Honda code, so you can leave some down! With your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment review every problem as we work to our! Can help you fix your 2007 Honda Pilot and called it random misfires Pilot.It stands for: P0301: 1... Honda Fit that seems to be repaired as part of a recall row are,. Statistics and reliability analysis of the 2007 odyssey was a thread posted this... 7 problems reported for engine misfire plugs and all coils and it continues have the same problem at around... List below shows all known recalls from Transport Canada 's database trunk room how to fix the p0304 Description! And reliability analysis of the 2007 odyssey 2,400 at 117,200 miles a recall and.. Misfires are most likely the coils and it continues are feeling and is intermittent sit in! Is not affected analysis of the 2007 Honda Pilot recall information and find service centers in your to! Started by replacing my spark plugs and all coils and it continues but never. Is intermittent speed will fluctuate at 117,200 miles please also check out statistics. Bought it a very common OBDII trouble code that appears in the engine sag and sit crooked in the compartment!