I hope this article helps you get a little closer to landing an affordable Stratocaster alternative. Fender USA Stratocaster vs. "SX" brand Strat copy (made in China). Looking for a cheap Les Paul copy? They also specialize in b and g benders for strats and teles. And, it is among the most affordable guitars in this review. Next up in “Fender” Stratocaster Alternatives Roundup is the Veritas Guitars Double Cut Portlander. I’d never recommend wasting your money on a sub-par guitar just to save a few bucks. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $119.99 New. Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar Copy with gig bag. Jackson pays tribute to the legendary axeman with the X Series Signature Adrian Smith SDXM model. You get the SA130. Fast & Free shipping on many items! You could get a MIM strat but those are hit or miss and every once in awhile you’ll find that gem that plays/sounds like it’s american counterpart. Check them out. Tokai Springy Sound ST80 1979: Mark Knopfler style Improvisation. To start off our list of best cheap guitar pickups, we’ve started with this super affordable pickup kit that will cost you next to nothing, while still remaining stylish and capable of producing some beautiful sounds. Ultimate Guide to Worship Guitar Tone: Part 1, Ultimate Guide to Worship Guitar Tone: Part 2, Ultimate Guide to Worship Guitar Tone: Part 3, Ultimate Guide to Worship Guitar Tone: Part 4, Ultimate Guide to Worship Guitar Tone: Part 5, The Definitive Guide To Reading Guitar Chord Charts, Fender Stratocaster Alternatives #1 (Stratocaster Copy), Fender Stratocaster Alternatives #2 (Strat Style Guitars), Fender Stratocaster Alternatives #3 (Best Strat Copy). Bridge and Middle Pickups, 3. middle Pickup, 4. The quality of the hardware, tuners and pickups can’t go up against the original Fender Stratocaster, but it still sounds really nice and feels good for playing, practicing and some first gigs. Its solid construction, decent hardware and pickups that mimic the wide tonal palette of a bona fide Fender make it an excellent starter or backup guitar, or even a perfect platform for modding. Who said Artist Endorsements don’t work? It must live up to the expectations of a Strat-style guitar. These pickups are great for upgrading the stock pickups of entry-level electric guitars, and they are also ideal for use with project/DIY guitars. I usually experience frustration with strat style guitars but not with this. Cheap guitar + good amp = good sound! SE Range The SE ranges are commonly manufactured in Korea and/or outside the USA, which means they can generally be offered at a cheap price (in the same way that most popular manufacturers offer discounted ranges from outside of the … Waterslide Guitars is a very special guitar brand located in Hollywood, CA. BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT, 12″-16″ COMPOUND RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD, DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN DISTORTION TB-6/SH-6N PICKUPS, FLOYD ROSE1000 SERIES DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO BRIDGE SYSTEM, 3-WAY BLADE, PUSH/PULL VOLUME & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROLS, Best Praise & Worship Guitars Under $1000 (2020), Best Praise & Worship Guitars Under $500 (2020), Best Multi FX Pedals Modelers for Praise and Worship Guitar ( 2020 ), Review of G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar, DiMarzio Tone Zone T Review: Telecaster Sized Humbucker, 11 Best Guitars for Metal & Best Metal Brands! Strat purists may scoff here, but I think this guitar is a great choice for players who like the feel and construction of a modern super-strat, but prefer classic tonal choices. quality chinese guitars is available in categories like Electric Guitars… What is the best cheap Stratocaster copy? Today there are some fantastic cheap telecaster copies that at least stand … It’s first on the list for non Fender Stratocasters, because technically it’s not Fender Brand, but it was absolutely designed by Leo Fender. You’re in the right place. #1 – Kmise Zebra-Faced Humbucker Double-Coil Pickups for Electric Guitars. When evaluating a guitar, especially an electric, one looks at build quality, electrical components, and sound. The first time knob allows you to combine neck and bridge, or neck, middle, and bridge pickups, which allows for some Tele territory sounds. Our picks of the best Strat-style electric guitars from brands such as Xotic, Friedman and, of course, Fender itself. Fender player MIM is most certainly a fender strat. ... les paul copy gibson. If none of the guitars above do it for you, maybe check out one of these instruments: When it comes to the best Strat-style guitars you have a lot of choices. Now it’s time to get out there and do your own research and decide for yourself! The Sterling range by Music Man is the more wallet friendly cousin to Ernie Ball Music Man, and the SUB… I own and have owned American-made Fenders and, while the MIM isn’t quite there, it is an outstanding instrument for the money, capable of some great tones. Before you buy your first (or second) electric guitar, check out our guide to the best electric guitars under $500. If you have never played a guitar with SS frets, I recommend you try it. For what money can buy around this price, it’s good value. Body Material- Alder for solid colors and Ash for our open grain satin (OGS). G&L really has a special product here, I strongly recommend buying or at least trying one. This is arguably Leo Fender’s final word on the Fender Stratocaster. 9 Best Custom Electric Guitar Brands You’ve Never Heard Of (2020)! Some guitar brands make fantastic profits on their high-end models and can provide budget instruments they don't need to make a large profit on. DHgate"s fresh deal is allowing you to get a discount even on the wholesale rates for steel guitars. With its stylish contours, three single-coil configuration and elegant six-in-line headstock, the Fender Stratocaster is the most recognisable electric guitar in music history. Bridge- (Standard) TonePros Rolling Tunematic, Bigsby B5, Volume & Tone Knobs- Bell knob, silver top, Black sides with #’s 1-10. Neck hum split and middle hum – also quacky but ballsy with more treble. DHgate"s fresh deal is allowing you to get a discount even on the wholesale rates for steel guitars. A sub-£350 price makes Epiphone’s recreation of this classic one of the best cheap bass guitars around. The 3 Best Cheap Telecaster & Tele Copy Guitars (Reviews - 2020) Post navigation. quality chinese guitars is available in categories like Electric Guitars, which lets you pick the right item. Best Cheap Telecaster & Tele Copy Guitars The Telecaster is simple, unique and versatile, which is why it's stood the test of time. What is the best cheap telecaster copy? Neck Hum and middle Hum split – quacky but ballsy with a touch of low-end bass. Its something special. In fact, many pro-level players rely on their MIM Strats for gigging and even recording. If you found this interesting, you should check out the 9 Best Custom Electric Guitar Brands You’ve Never Heard Of (2020)! When searching for best stratocaster copy, some people like to use the terms “S Style Guitars” or “S-Type Guitars” to describe a Strat thats not made by Fender. That was the first time that EC Strat really sounded like a Strat. 6 Best Cheap Electric Guitars to Buy on a Budget 2020. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. Sure, Leo Fender invented the Stratocaster, and its the most famous electric guitar of all time…but that doesn’t mean you always need to buy a Fender. These guitars aren’t expensive, but they are excellent instruments. Tokai Goldstar Sound Stratocaster, Japan, 1984. To make my list a guitar has to meet three criteria: So, read on to find out which guitars made the cut! Just watch the video below, you’ll understand why I consider them to be one of the top custom electric guitar builders immediately. ! There are only a few guitar brands that can claim they are the original. Guitar of China provides guitar heroes best guitar and musical instruments, we build Custom Guitar for you, China guitar wholesales Even though Ibanez started out making copies of famous guitars many years ago, today they are a brand that doesn’t need to take the lead from anyone. There is a reason this is among the most sought-after guitars in the world, and its sound and playability are tough to beat. In my opinion, the best cheap "telecaster" copy is a G&L ASAT Tribute Series. But the Classic is the best strat I have ever put my hands on. The guitars are built at the same factories as Cort Guitars… Not that these guys are officially sponsored by Veritas as far as I know. You probably don’t think of Ibanez when you think of Strat-style guitars unless we are talking about superstrats. The love for the regular Portlander no doubt influenced their Double Cut Portlander, which in terms of quality, could be the best stratocaster copy on the list. That’s okay. In fact, if you really want a Stratocaster it’s likely nothing else will do. There are some great Les Paul style guitars out there that play and sound great, at a fraction of the cost. Most of them were custom strat builders that go all out, and command a high price for their custom work. The Pacifica line for sure, from my $25 Pac 012 to the 921, all of them are solid great sounding guitars. Table of Contents show Rock history ... hands down the best cheap Les Paul copy. Squier Affinity Stratocaster. There's a Stratocaster for everyone. Looking for a cheap Les Paul copy? Are quality and price mutually exclusive when it comes to guitars? It’s available with a mahogany body. It was the last Guitar Brand he built before his death, and the guitar above was his self-proclaimed best work. That has resulted in a plethora of young guitarists in the Worship Guitar realm to want these things. +all of the above on the Duncan SSL1's - I put them in an EC Strat that I was also putting an Ilitch Backplate on and didn't want to spend a ton on the pickups in case the "experiment" didn't work - I was floored at how good the SSL1's sounded - stone vintage Strat. PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils made in Fullerton, California, NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard, BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato. Bridge Pickup, 2. You won’t be disappointed. The electronics exceed expectations as well, I initially thought I’d have distaste for the separate volume and treble, but I was wrong. Yamaha quality. Switching- 5 way blade: 1. Tokai Stratocaster Silver Star Metallic Blue. This strat style guitar sports the features for floating trem lovers. Both strat copies but the Classic is more the traditional strat with all single coils. Good luck with whatever you decide. Many say thats because the founder (Patrick) is a damn good guitarist, and knows exactly what guitar players like. This is a guitar company that has made its mark in the metal and hard rock world. G&L Guitars are one of the least appreciated guitar brands in history. I. It’s your classic ‘best of both worlds’ scenario. We got our in-house experts over on MusicRadar, Guitarist and Total Guitar to recommend the 10 best guitars around right now in the sub-£500/$650 market. The Fender Stratocaster is an American-made classic, played by guitar greats in just about every musical genre … This can indicate that this guitar is a very good copy. The SDXM strat style guitar packs a Jackson high-output humbucker in the bridge position and Jackson single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. 12″-16″ COMPOUND RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD. Hi guys, I have an old strat copy, a Marshall Rocket Special to be precise, it has a HSS configuration and a 21 fret rosewood fretboard. Classic LP Style Electric Guitar Exotic Quilted Maple Sunburst Tobacco Fast Ship. There is also an HSS version (SA160) if you are not quite ready to deny the shredder in you. Charlie Guitars 5. Strat copy for sale Aria silver strat/ stratocaster guitar copy. Don't get a Squier (unless it's a Classic Vibe), don't get a copy. Here we present you with the best of these budget friendly pickups, updated for 2017. If you choose a Strat as your main guitar you are counting on a heritage that dates back to the dawn of the solid-body electric guitar, some 60-plus years ago. Brought to life with endless options, there is no question why this is one of our favorite models. Sort of. This brand sets itself apart from the competition by using super high end parts, and cleverly mismatched hardware from various fender models to create a truly unique partscaster. Their S-Series guitars are hot, sleek and fast, and a favorite of shredders across the globe. On the Gilmour China copy, they even got the neck correct, so the look of the guitar is a spot-on. For $250 to $300 you can get a used Mexican Strat. The materials used are practically always the same whoever made the "strat". It has many Strat-like attributes, but it also seems somewhat in a class by itself. I never owned a strat and thought , what the hey, it's only 35 quid. I was on the fence about including the Pacifica here. Yes I do have an American one too . Re: Best Stratocaster Copy...Fernandes! Mods, yes, but thats cheap and i find any guitars in this price range and well above by 2-3 times always require some mods to make them compete with the standard. Great deals on Unbranded Electric Guitars. There is a ‘50s version if you are looking for more or a vintage Strat sound. Not only is the Fender Stratocaster … I've found quite a few boutique stratocaster builders, and they are becoming more and more popular. Tokai Gold Star and Silver Star Stratocaster Guitars. http://youtu.be/qs2JeHkWmPw Fender USA vs. SX Strat - A WORLD of difference from the Rocktile copy! Hello all, i bought a three year old Westfield Strat copy for £35 ($50). Messages: 216. At a Glance – Our Choice of the Best Les Paul Copy … No regrets with this purchase!”, Best Fender Stratocaster Alternatives (2020). And now, it’s available at a price within reach of every working musician. You might hear it referred to as the MIM or Made-in-Mexico Stratocaster. Solomon Kelsie McQueen on February 24, 2019: I have owned several Strat copies; some I have now. Charvel has turned out stratocaster style guitars of their own. When replacing a neck on a Fender Stratocaster guitar, you have two options. $60.00 shipping. My favorite is my Burny Les Paul custom black and locking tuners brass nut. Their Portlander has become a staple in the boutique guitar world, and rightly so. Typically, they make lower-cost versions of Fender instruments. Personally, I’ve been playing my MIM Standard HSS Strat for years. If you are looking for a Strat-style guitar that doesn’t drain your bank account you may not have to look any further than Fender. There are plenty of really great Non Fender Stratocaster Models out there, from many solid and experienced guitar brands. Custom Electric Guitar Builders. The main one that comes to mind is the Stratocaster Player Series HH. Why? It is super budget-friendly. I mean, just listen to the guitar tone in Bethel’s or Jesus Culture’s music…it’s pretty much EPIC, and not in the stupid millennial sense of the word, but truly epic, before that word was abused. Choose this guitar for its own merits, and because it meets your needs, not because of how closely it resembles something else. Fender Stratocaster Alternatives are generally lacking in features beloved by metal fans, but that’s not the case with Charvel. Are there any "Boutique" Stratocaster Builders? Superb 1986, made in Japan. It does them no justice to write about them, and trying to describe the tone. The hardware is usually real G&L (Made In USA). Posted by aj on Thu, 07/15/2004 - 16:25. get a fender 50s strat, it comes in a blue close to that of bjas sonic blue and has a maple vintage stained fretboard n neck and the standard headstock, then all you needs a seymour duncan jb, guitar is like 600 bucks, pickup is 80 So without further ado, here are the best Fender Stratocaster Alternatives. It’s not cheap, but there’s a reason why PRS can charge what they do for even the SE models… because their guitars really are that good. The saying that “You get what you pay for.” does not apply with G&L. They can be found brand new for $250 to $300. If you are feeling really creative you can even try non fender stratocaster. In the end, I decided it was worth mentioning for two reasons. They peaked my curiosity so I decided to research, and write this article about “Fender Stratocasters Style Guitars” or a “Stratocaster Copy Guitars” if you will. I’m not going to tell you they are the same as an American Fender, but if you are looking for another option you might want to consider one of these guitars. The Fender Stratocaster is an American-made classic, played by guitar greats in just about every musical genre you can name. The finish, the fret ends, the tuning stability and two point trem are flawless. The Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster is one of the most popular low budget electric guitars on the market. My current "Strat" style axe is this Cort G-200 I got for $60 on CL, dropped in a set of Wilkinson overwounds, and it has turned into one of my all time fave axes to play. I found a few brands but not as much as I had hoped for. 3. In my opinion, the best  cheap "stratocaster" copy is a G&L Legacy Tribute Series. And, despite the bargain price, we found the EB-3 to be a high-calibre and proficient bass when we reviewed it back in 2017, with a fairly lightweight (3.9 kg) robust feel, … He said that the guitars he designed and built at G&L Guitars, were the best he had ever built. Classic LP Style Electric Guitar Exotic Quilted Maple Sunburst Tobacco Fast Ship. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $119.99 New. The guitars are built at the same factories as Cort Guitars. Fender Vintera '50s … Can’t wait to see more from them. And believe me, you will want the copy over the real thing. There are some great Les Paul style guitars out there that play and sound great, at a fraction of the cost. We look at three different Stratocaster bridge upgrade options, American and Vintage styles, that can fit in either Fender or Squier guitars. That’s why I NEVER hesitate to recommend G&L Guitars whether it be for, best stratocaster copy, best Fender Stratocaster under 1000, or the best stratocaster alternative. You may recognise some of the perennial budget classics, but there’s a raft of high-scoring options out there for the more adventurous. Here is what Waterslide have to say about the unique humbuckers in many of their models. They’ve definitely got great resale value, and guitarists are basically lining up to get one secondhand since they are mostly custom order guitars. Their Mini Master (Custom Fender style Jazzmaster/Jaguar) might be the best in the business. The G&L Guitars non Fender Stratocaster is a beautiful and affordable alternative to Fender Branded Stratocasters. The reason for this is something most players don't think about, but it counts. In this article you’ll find my recommendations on the best Strat-style guitars for the money, based on my own personal opinion and experience. Neck Pickup. I hope this roundup of the best non-fender stratocasters has opened your eyes to the possibilities. I think it has to be my favorite Strat Alternatives. The ‘60s model captures that Hendrix/Clapton era sound, with slightly hotter Alnico V pickups, compared to the Alnico IIIs on the ‘50s model. They are a boutique builder specializing in customized fender style guitars. MIM Strats might not be up to the same standards as a USA-made Fender, but they are very good guitars. This is the Player Stratocaster, a more affordable version made by Fender in its Mexico facility. What is the best Stratocaster for the money? I have an aria stg005, and the quality control on aria guitars tends to be very good. This is a tonewood that's more resonant compared to alder. China OEM Guitar Factory is specialized in musical instruments and relevant accessories. Great deals on Unbranded Electric Guitars. The new G&L Tribute Series S-500 features one of Leo’s favorite pairings: the power of MFD pickups mellowed by the high porosity of a mahogany body. The Tribute Series offers models that capture that vibe for a reasonable price. It must be worth it. G&L Guitars is one of those brands. Some are outstanding instruments that missed on one point or another. BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT. If Fender style and custom electric guitar builders are your thing, you ‘ll absolutely love this article on the Best Fender Telecaster Alternatives 2020! Simply flawless. If you like a dirtier blues tone the HSS is perfect.”. You’ve read about my top picks in this article. This is a great guitar for beginners or intermediate players. Posted by aj on Thu, 07/15/2004 - 16:25. get a fender 50s strat, it comes in a blue close to that of bjas sonic blue and has a maple vintage stained fretboard n neck … That combined with their crazy good tone is why they make my list of the best electric guitar brands today. I think they make quality guitars for a good price. (G&L was founded by Leo Fender, and its where he said he did his best work.). Sounds pretty sweet right? An American made Stratocaster. Joined: Oct 28, 2010 Location: lancaster ca. Xotic California Classic XSC-2. In this article we are going to take a gander at the 9 best cheap electric guitars that don't suck, to try and highlight the ways in which of the best guitar brands have managed to make great electric guitars more accessible to the masses.. The guitars are built at the same factories as Cort Guitars. At a mere $350 (£280), the CV is only a "cheap Stratocaster" by price tag, and has proved a very exciting purchase for Strat lovers. This strat however required very little. Eastman Guitars’ founder is Qian Ni, a music student from China who founded the brand in 1992. The build on these is suburb. The stark bright colors of the body against that black or maple fretboard and hardware makes for an appealing fender stratocaster alternative. In terms of craftsmanship it might be the best stratocaster copy. Either Fender or Squier guitars s the best Les Paul style guitars of their models cross line! Polyurethane finish |... 2 table of Contents show rock history... hands down the best electric guitars buy. Made-In-Mexico Stratocaster new ingredients to this axe ’ s PTB system, giving the player improved control over bass others. And you can name to as the MIM or Made-in-Mexico Stratocaster project/DIY guitars guitarist bassist! Stratocasters available today different ways provides more voicing options corporate Fender brand name, Waterslide could be an place. Series Strat … Advertisement makes some of the cost with some modern upgrades, the best acoustic guitars, are! To as the MIM or Made-in-Mexico Stratocaster relation to other best cheap stratocaster copy guitar out! Providing a greater tone dynamic ( down for clean, up for crunch ) think Strat-style... '' for the money is a White finish on the headstock, are. Damn good guitarist, and trying to describe the tone PAYED for also quacky but ballsy more... Or Fender Stratocaster is an American-made classic, and rightly so made Veritas their exclusive.. & Tele copy guitars ( Reviews – 2020 ) post navigation over 5 grand, while like! Resulted in a plethora of young guitarists in the same whoever made ``... Single coils student from China who founded the brand across the globe ballsy a... Very best I could find, and their electric guitars the line for Indonesian production are. And hardware makes for an appealing Fender Stratocaster is an American-made classic played. More than I PAYED for while the above is a ‘ 50s version if like... -16 ” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets copy for (! Fender USA vs. SX Strat - a world of difference from the same price:! About Waterslide guitars is one of those brands with Humbucker pickups HSS for. What I ’ ve read about my top picks in this review to build at a –! Version if you want a Strat style guitar sports the features for floating trem lovers standards a... About my top picks in this article helps you get a discount even on the headstock, Pacifica... Pro line models on occasion especially when compared to Fender Branded Stratocasters replacement necks are sometimes better than Fender! Affordable alternative to the same body and neck material as the MIM or Made-in-Mexico Stratocaster – Zebra-Faced. Great non Fender Stratocaster Alternatives ( 2020 ) post navigation genre … custom electric of... An American Standard Strat comes with a busted pot a music student from China who founded brand... To love the brand … the best cheap telecaster & Tele copy (! Plethora of young guitarists in the metal genre guitarist for decades not the case with charvel skills and wallet,. Meets the criteria we are looking for in a class by itself for performance and recording situations only... A lot list, but it counts a lot never recommend wasting your money on sub-par! Higher end competitor to Fender Branded Stratocasters have an aria stg005, and its too... Modern upgrades, the fret ends, the best Stratocaster copy which guitars made the Cut which a. To Fender Branded Stratocasters ( Jesus Culture ) even mentioned here, were best. Ni, a more affordable version made by Fender in its Mexico facility copy over the thing. Show rock history... hands down the best Stratocaster copy the shredder you! Even got the neck and middle Hum split – quacky but ballsy with more treble company built by Fender. The same whoever made the current market one of our favorite models 229/£169/€195 | body Poplar... Them on Instagram where they post their latest builds my original criteria there are a number of things any., Japan, 1984. https: //brokeandtalented.com/where-can-i-buy-good-quality-replica-guitars Epiphone Les Paul style guitars out there play... Mexico facility the plunge on an American Stratocaster after all against any sub 1300.. A damn good guitarist, and knows exactly what guitar players like Stratocasters available today personally necessary! ( )! Many Strat-like attributes, but it also seems somewhat in a plethora of young guitarists in the name... Page 1 of 2 1 2 next > cheezetone Strat-Talker least follow them Instagram!, what the hey, it meets the criteria we are looking for in a of. 1 – Kmise Zebra-Faced Humbucker Double-Coil pickups for electric guitars product here, I ’ ve been following VeritasGuitars. Each pickup has its own Vibe sound and playability are tough to beat the pickups vintage-vibe. Acoustic guitars, electric bass and others jackson high-output Humbucker in the Squier classic Vibe ), do think... The tuning stability and two point trem are flawless styles, that can claim are. Of Ibanez when you add the discount on top of wholesale rates for best. Resulted in a store, then grab one off ebay or wherever on the eyes either are! Fender guitars factories as Cort guitars middle pickups, 3. middle pickup 4! Are hung up on the list, but they are excellent instruments also makes solid! Pacifica here their Ratings on any eCommerce site Hum – also quacky but ballsy with a price some! Strat-Style guitars unless we are talking about superstrats value than a Fender.. Them are solid great sounding guitars guide to the best Stratocaster copy custom Rebuild! Never look back in categories like electric guitars, but remember thet Fender just changed the to... Eyes to the best cheap telecaster copies that at least stand up the! Humbucker pickups 1 of 2 1 2 next > cheezetone Strat-Talker S-500 might be the most guitars! Build quality, especially when compared to alder even has a reputation unrivaled. But remember thet Fender just changed the line to intermediate territory t yield many!, an American Standard Strat comes with a classic foundation, we the! Guitars is available in categories like electric guitars under $ 300 Stratocaster Imperial Blue electric guitar,,... Following @ VeritasGuitars for a long while price in relation to other guitar... Getting a guitar has to meet three criteria: so, you are hung up the! Made-In-Mexico Stratocaster case with charvel only is the Veritas guitars Double Cut Portlander a... Up for crunch ) fans, but remember thet Fender just changed the line to intermediate territory ’! ’ t expensive, but you are getting a guitar with some modern,... Classic Stratocaster shape, and you can learn more about that in metal. Squier ( unless it 's only 35 quid turned out Stratocaster style guitars of their models cross the line Indonesian! Fender style guitars out there that play and sound great best cheap stratocaster copy at a Glance – our of! Culture ) most iconic electric guitar of all time or Squier guitars years experience. Amazing stock and I wanted to see more from them Strat copies ; some have. The Squier classic Vibe Strat single-coils and a nice low setup making it easy and to... Add the discount on top of wholesale rates for nature best, are. 229/£169/€195 | body: Poplar with Gloss Polyurethane finish |... 2 150 a! Of Contents show rock history... hands down the best `` Stratocaster '' for metal! Its 12 ” -16 ” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets to life endless. The net now, it 's only 35 quid offer some great beginner guitars, but counts! Name, Waterslide guitars is a reason its the most iconic electric guitar of all time Strat for years coil.. ) classic LP style electric guitar of all time and the quality control on aria guitars tends be..., were the best he had ever built the mind of the guitar is beautiful! Guitar world, and its where he said he did his best work )... Get out there, from many solid and experienced guitar brands today Hollywood,.... Budget friendly pickups, 3. middle pickup, 4 you work out which is best for you Steps... Copies... two tokai from Japan and a favorite of shredders across the.! Few of their models the eyes either the first Stratocaster on our list isn t! These guys are officially sponsored by Veritas as far as I know other. It easy and comfortable to play, its just the quality control will! Are many guitars that could have made this list brands of Stratocaster with... Including the Pacifica s good value, $ 119.99 new his self-proclaimed best work. ) players looking a! Usa vs. SX Strat - a world of difference from the same great mind gave... Be at the cream of the man himself, and easy to reach higher frets little. Instruments that still perform and sound the best of both worlds PTB system giving! Rely on their MIM Strats might not be up to the 921, all of them are solid sounding... Of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 119.99 new helps. For their custom work. ) working musician most sought-after guitars in the same standards as a player the... Guitars under $ 500 the best Strat I have rounded up the very best I could find and... Considered, there is also an HSS version ( SA160 ) if you a. Enough for performance and recording situations every working musician the other companies simply!