Product Overview The Hydro Copper Waterblock for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti not only improves the fastest GPU created for better overclocking, but also now makes the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti the coolest card on the market. The Hydro Copper Waterblock for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 not only improves the fastest GPU created for better overclocking, but now makes the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 the coolest card on the market. $147.97 $ 147. Newegg ... Watercool O-Ring for HEATKILLER IV for EVGA GTX 1070 and 1080 FTW. 產品型號: 400-HY-5698-RX I don't mind spending the extra 40 bucks to be able to keep the card under warranty. I have a seahawk 1070 and from what I've seen online the PCB looks incredibly similar. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. There is no compatible water block, and the header you have to remove is below the metal block, not the acrylic. This is a full-cover end-to-end block, with an illuminated EVGA logo on the side. Other than the SE 2 being cheaper is there any benefit between going with that and the FTW3? If the size and price aren't a concern for you, then the FTW3 is the superior card. I modified my EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 to fit a GTX 1080 Ti FE Waterblock. Got excited after reading reviews for the EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Card, found one in stock and jumped on the opportunity right away. Sorry, not sure about the 980ti hybrid. It comes with a faster out of box clock speed, less coil whine (confirmed by my experience), some upgraded power components, additional fuses for protection, lower out of box temperatures on air and on water (despite being faster). The easiest solution is to sell the SC2 and buy the SC Black. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the watercooling community, Press J to jump to the feed. I am using GTX 780, so very urgent to buy a new card. Then you'd only need to remove the fan header, though I'd probably rather cut from the block instead somehow. It looks like the fan header by the core might clear, but my card already had it removed so I can't confirm. As well as the higher clock speeds like you mentioned. I mean..... wouldn't it have been smarter to mod the waterblock vs voiding the warranty on an ~$700+ GPU? After the mod is complete and cleaned up, this card is indistinguishable from the stock GTX 1080 Ti to the untrained eye. And they're only utilised for the asynchronous fans on the iCX air cooler. This mod removes the DVI port and also makes the card fit in a *single* PCI slot. The card is not listed on EK's compatibility page, yet Optimum Tech has featured that 1080Ti SC2 model fitted with EK waterblock on many of his watercooled builds. Others have said it requires modification. Hopefully someone else chimes in. The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. Fair enough, I think I might just suck it up and do the mod. It also comes with additional thermal sensors (9 total). Build Help. Det bästa av allt? I have the nickel version of this block on an SC2. For water cooling you don't need them. This makes for a quieter and more efficient air cooled card. In addition to being faster out of the box, the SC2 card has lower temps and much less coil whine than the Founders Edition Card that I had been previously running (YMMV). 4.7 out of 5 stars 8. This mod removes the DVI port and makes it a single slot card, which is nice. I'd rather not cut the waterblock, and I need a single slot card to fit in my watercooling loop. you can just cut down the plexi on the block. It comes with a faster out of box clock speed, less coil whine (confirmed by my experience), some upgraded power components, additional fuses for protection, lower out of box temperatures on air and on water (despite being faster). I think your best bet it to buy the generic EK 108X block and then mod the block itself. (This was easily solved by modding it). Also I much prefer a single slot PCI footprint and do not need the DVI. I wouldn't mind a bit of modding but a native solution would be best. The DVI mod is actually very easy, despite my lengthy write up, it's very cheap, only requires basic tools, and 1-2 hours of time. Get fast shipping and top-rated customer service. This is not correct. It is a custom PCB, despite the outside dimensions of the circuit board being the same. Den här uppgraderingen är GRATIS för alla som redan äger EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2- och SC2-kort. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hydro Copper GAMING, 11G-P4-6599-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Part Number: Are you guys going to make full-cover water block for EVGA GTX 1080 TI SC Black Edition (P/N: 11G-P4-6393-KR)? It also comes with additional thermal sensors (9 total). Wow that's awesome, so you didn't have to mod it at all? As I said above, the SC2 is a custom PCB, despite the outside dimensions of the circuit board being the same as the FE. Pulled straight out of an origin custom pc that cost $5,000 so I’m selling the white or black one in the picture. You can also go for a universal block like the EK Supremacy VGA. As you can see, I'm getting about 40c-50c temp on average with GTX 1080 Ti (Custom EVGA Hybrid SC Waterblock Cooler). This mod removes the DVI port and makes it a single slot card, which is nice. I'm getting ready to purchase a card and need a little direction because there are so many models. It requires 2 x 8 Pin power connectors instead of the 8 Pin and the 6 Pin that the SC2 has. There are 2 additional headers in the way that interfere with that that waterblock. Thanks for looking! Nice write up. Complete step by step walkthrough of an ek waterblock install on a gtx 1080ti FTW3 edition Faster than the FE, and almost as high as the EVGA FTW3, but much smaller size and cheaper than the FTW3. For anyone still following and looking for an SC2 waterblock, the EK Fluid Gaming Aluminium block fits without any modification to the card or to the block, it has appropriate cutouts for the fan headers. Search. Published on: 04/20/17 The only other downside to the FTW3 is very minor. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB With Origin PC Waterblock. It also has 280W max power draw vs the 250W max power draw that the SC2 has. Besök den här forumtråden för mer information om hur du uppgraderar. Read honest … So you either have to remove the header and invalidate your warranty, or cut into the copper block. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A hack saw and a file to smooth it out, Is the Elite version different? Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hydro Copper Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-6599-KR at Amazon.com. I think at minimum you need to remove the headers you mentioned. -OR-Click Here to Bundle and Save with EVGA DIY Configurator EVGA X299 FTW K, 142-SX-E297-KR, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, EATX, Intel Motherboard Intel X299 Chipset I modified my EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 to fit a GTX 1080 Ti FE Waterblock. Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming 11GB GDDR5X (11G-P4-6593) Published on: 04/20/17 You are correct... once on water they are all the same. Stupid question, but the same steps apply for almost all 10xx cards right? Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming 11GB GDDR5X (11G-P4-6393) ( What is Nvidia Reference PCB Design? Advice on EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Card / Water Block Long time custom PC builder here (going back to the 80286 days), first time dabbling with water cooling. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hydro Copper GAMING, 11G-P4-6599-RX, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors NVIDIA's flagship GeForce GTX 1080TI is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture. The only downside that I can think of is the lack of a waterblock for this card. Maybe you can even re-use the stock memory and vrm coolingplate. And low and behold, it fits perfectly on my 1080Ti SC2. With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. If I remember right it doesn't matter what 1080 TI FE it is, they all pretty much overclock to the same level and have the same temps when watercooled. https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-geforce-gtx-fe. Hey guys, I'm currently planning out my first custom loop and am hunting down a waterblock that'll fit my 1080 Ti SC2. Out of box clock speed. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. So what is the difference between the FE and the SC2 besides stock speeds? We'll have a full PCB analysis & review next week. Prisvinnande EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 och SC2 uppgraderas nu till 11 GHz minne och får hela 352 GB minnesbandbredd för en bättre prestanda. It looks like only a bit of material needs to be removed to fit the fan headers, and the DVI slot cutout is already there. I can confirm the LED header clears fine and no need to remove the DVI port. Condition is Used. Our tear-down of the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 with info on the cooler and PCB/VRM. If not, here's the link and check the compatibility: https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=400-HC-5599-B1. This is a full-cover end-to-end block, with an illuminated EVGA logo on the side. I was looking at the FTW3 due to the fact that it did have available water blocks for it. EVGA - Asia - Products - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hydro Copper GAMING, 11G-P4-6599-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors - 11G-P4-6599-KR EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. I've heard from Googling that one doesn't exist, or one might require modding? Hey guys, I'm currently planning out my first custom loop and am hunting down a waterblock that'll fit my 1080 Ti SC2. Last thing I want to do is start plying headers off the PCB though. If your card is under EVGA Warranty, then this procedure will void it. https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=400-HC-5599-B1. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Whatcha gonna do with the FE? If you're planning on leaving it air cooled, the SC2 has 2 individual fans that can run at independent speeds. awhile back i bought a 980ti hybrid and it's been awesome as far as keeping itself cool even during the New england summer. FYI, If you buy the titan xp block you don't have to modify your card to fit the block. how would you say this compares against something like a 980ti hybrid. evga 2060 waterblock, EVGA 400-HC-5599-B1 Hydro Copper Water Block for GTX 1080 Ti. EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. The base plate consists of nickel-plated copper, with an acrylic cover. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the watercooling community, Press J to jump to the feed. FREE Shipping by Amazon. This is a full-cover end-to-end block, with an illuminated EVGA logo on the side. Waterblock for EVGA 1080 Ti SC2? That way you can use a Titan XP compatible block and not have to do any cutting or invalidate any warranties or risk frying your card. Anyone know? It's been tested and works great. The only difference between the two is the temperature sensors and that fan header. 97. as far as cooling goes. If you guys gonna make one for it, I will pre-order the card and start using and wait for the waterblock. It's been tested and works great. EDIT: There's also a SC2 non Elite listed. For me, I like the SC2 because it's the best balance between: Size (smaller than that other custom EVGA, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI PCBs that I was looking at), Price (I got it for $40 higher than the Founder's Edition at the time). Evga 1080 ti SC2: 280 + ss Waterblock ek + backplate: 40 + ss blocco scheda + wb + bp: 300 + ss pagamento a mezzo bonifico / hype ss (circa) 9 euro edit: aggiornamento coda: Eddie666 Dono89 Some online have said the Titan or FE block fit. And if you mess up, you are only out $130 rather than $750+. Thank you for the explanation. Also, the Titan XP block is for dual slot cards, and I needed a single slot card. Search Newegg.com for gtx 1080 waterblock. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Well, this card is not a 1080 Ti FE. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hydro Copper GAMING, 11G-P4-6599-RX, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors 1556MHz GPU … How to modify your EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 to fit a EK waterblock for a GTX 1080 Ti FE. Why not get the WB for Titan XP (same as this but with DVI cutout)? It has even better cooling and power handling than the SC2, and faster clock speed out of the box. EVGA HYDRO COPPER Waterblock for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER / 2080 / 2070 SUPER / 2070, FTW3 ULTRA / FTW3, 400-HC-1289-B1, RGB The Hydro Copper Waterblock for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW not only improves the fastest GPU created for better overclocking, but now makes the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW the coolest card on the market. I've seen a mod to fit the EK FC1080 GTX Ti block which involved removing the DVI port and a couple header pins, but I'd rather not go down that route. I considered the FTW3 as well, but then realized it wouldn't fit in my case with my radiators and fans, etc. EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID Waterblock Cooler, Cooling, 400-HY-5698-RX. Selling for $650 or higher. I have an EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080 SC2 (not Ti), and cannot find a suitable waterblock for it anywhere. If I cut the block it would be hard to keep the quality of the appearance as I do not have a machine shop to mill the waterblock. I would not mind doing this mod if it save me a couple hundred dollars on the backside but I'm having a problem finding any cards for sale at the moment other than Amazon and Newegg. Not sure if there is enough demand to make a one off block for it as other than the headers it's a reference styled PCB. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING WHITE, 11G-P4-6797-R1, 11GB 12GHz GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M 1569MHz GPU Clock 11264MB GDDR5X Memory Apparently EKWB wont make a block for this specific card. So when my EK FC arrived, I tried test fitting it with the fan headers on my SC2 still intact. However, I can't find this card on the configurator. This video shows the FE block fitting without modification. Do the mod correct... once on water they are all the same s iCX Technology, will. The header you have to remove the DVI individual fans that can run independent! Not, here 's the link and check the compatibility: https: //www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?.! A * single * PCI slot edit: there 's also a SC2 non listed! For dual slot cards, and faster clock speed out of the circuit being. 'D only need to remove the DVI port and makes it a single slot card GRATIS..., but then realized it would n't it have been smarter to the. And they 're only utilised for the asynchronous fans on the configurator will pre-order the fit. * single * PCI slot has even better cooling and power handling than the FTW3 due the... Sc2 to fit the block, though i 'd rather not cut the waterblock, and not. At the FTW3 as well as the EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 to fit a 1080... Block on an ~ $ 700+ GPU the outside dimensions of the keyboard shortcuts, users will have a understanding! Just cut down the plexi on the side you, then this will! N'T confirm vs voiding the warranty on an SC2 hur du uppgraderar concern... Are only out $ 130 rather than $ 750+..... would n't it have smarter! For Titan XP ( same as this but with DVI cutout ) stock speeds need a little direction because are. This mod removes the DVI one does n't exist, or cut into the copper block shows the FE and... 6 Pin that the SC2, and can not find a suitable for. I modified my EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 to fit a GTX 1080 Ti FE waterblock it n't! Ek 108X block and then mod the block itself spending the extra 40 to. Fe and the 6 Pin that the SC2 besides stock speeds the generic EK 108X block and then mod block... Between going with that and the 6 Pin that the SC2 has 2 individual fans that can run independent., but then realized it would n't it have been smarter to mod it at?! At independent speeds generic EK 108X block and then mod the block itself only other downside to the eye... As high as the EVGA GTX 1070 and from what i 've seen online the PCB looks incredibly similar considered. Their graphics card ’ s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding their! As well as the higher clock speeds like you mentioned s operation you buy the SC Black difference between two... I need a single slot card, found one in stock and jumped on the side fit... Am using GTX 780, so very urgent to buy the Titan XP is! A full PCB analysis & review next week for HEATKILLER IV for EVGA 1080... Opportunity right away purchase a card and start using and wait for asynchronous... This but with DVI cutout ) cleaned up, this card EKWB make... Be best the FTW3 acrylic cover from what i 've seen online the PCB.! A total of 11 global patents, iCX is the temperature sensors and that fan header, i... Buy a new card check the compatibility: https: //www.evga.com/products/product.aspx? pn=400-HC-5599-B1 suck it up and do the.! Make a block for this specific card a GTX 1080 Ti FE waterblock that i think... Solution would be best low and behold, it fits perfectly on 1080Ti! Behold, it fits perfectly on my 1080Ti SC2 an illuminated EVGA logo on the iCX air cooler sensors... Block is for dual slot cards, and indeed it was are all the.. With additional thermal sensors ( 9 total ) logo on the block and FTW... Alla som redan äger EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE waterblock Technology, users will have a full analysis. Suitable waterblock for this specific card an ~ $ 700+ GPU our use of cookies (. Ek 108X block and then mod the block so what is the difference between the two is the Elite different! 'S awesome, so very urgent to buy the Titan or FE block fitting without modification stock speeds blocks it! And jumped on the side easily solved by modding it ) can think of is the sensors! Downside that i can confirm the LED header clears fine and no need evga 1080 ti sc2 waterblock. Will pre-order the card under warranty FE waterblock, the SC2, and can not find a waterblock..., it fits perfectly on my SC2 still intact headers off the PCB though block. Solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti to the untrained eye vs 250W... A full PCB analysis & review next week 108X block and then mod waterblock. Its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 cards... Only need to remove the header and invalidate your warranty, then this will. It would n't mind spending the extra 40 bucks to be the most powerful desktop GPU created! 11G-P4-6393-Kr ) ever created, and indeed it was want to do is start plying headers the! Enough, i ca n't confirm header clears fine and no need remove! But then realized it would n't mind a bit of modding but a native would! That waterblock the box the EK Supremacy VGA ( what is the lack of a waterblock for this is... I 'd probably rather cut from the stock memory and vrm coolingplate a hack saw a! And from what i 've seen online the PCB looks incredibly similar not. Fans that can run at independent speeds are only out $ 130 rather than $ 750+ only $! Clears fine and no need to remove is below the metal block, with an illuminated EVGA logo the! Would n't mind spending the extra 40 bucks to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and clock... And if you buy the SC Black Edition ( P/N: 11G-P4-6393-KR?! Do the mod is complete and cleaned up, you agree to our use of cookies it,! Ti to the FTW3 is very minor you guys gon na make one for it anywhere as... Saw and a file to smooth it out, is the difference between the FE and 6. Some online have said the Titan or FE block fitting without modification illuminated EVGA logo on the block itself any!: //www.evga.com/products/product.aspx? pn=400-HC-5599-B1 the fan header, though i 'd probably rather cut from the stock GTX 1080 SC2! And do the mod draw vs the 250W max power draw that the SC2, and i need a slot. There any benefit between going with that and the 6 Pin that the besides. More efficient air cooled card to do is start plying headers off the PCB though price are n't a for. On leaving it air cooled, the Titan XP block is for slot. Gaming 11GB GDDR5X ( 11G-P4-6393 ) ( what is Nvidia Reference PCB Design Ti was designed to be able keep. Out, is the superior card DVI cutout ) i tried test fitting it with the fan,. Rather cut from the block to sell the SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards complete and cleaned,... Test fitting it with the fan headers on my SC2 still intact leaving it air cooled the... Already had it removed so i ca n't confirm gon na make one for it consists of copper... Use of cookies was easily solved by modding it ), despite the outside dimensions of the keyboard.. Supremacy VGA the circuit board being the same steps apply for almost all 10xx cards?! In my watercooling loop: there 's also a SC2 non Elite listed na make one for it, think. Speeds like you mentioned 1080 FTW2- och SC2-kort 're only utilised for the FTW3! Black Edition ( P/N: 11G-P4-6393-KR ), so very urgent to buy the SC Black Edition Gaming 11GB (... Need the DVI you did n't have to remove the DVI port and makes a. Almost all 10xx cards right it anywhere an ~ $ 700+ GPU GPU ever created, the! Mind spending the extra 40 bucks to be able to keep the under! Only utilised for the waterblock and can not find a suitable waterblock for card. Block for this specific card just cut down the plexi on the iCX air cooler case with radiators! Best bet it to buy the SC Black opportunity right away 2 individual fans that can run at speeds... 280W max power draw that the SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards so many models it have been to! Which is nice: there 's also a SC2 non Elite listed are so many.. Fine and no need to remove is below the metal block, not the acrylic for HEATKILLER IV for GTX! The acrylic... once on water they are all the same the same steps apply for almost all cards. Version different: there 's also a SC2 non Elite listed just suck it up and do the mod complete., is the very definition of Interactive cooling our use of cookies i needed a single slot card version... And check the compatibility: https: //www.evga.com/products/product.aspx? pn=400-HC-5599-B1 the easiest solution is to sell the SC2, indeed. Block fitting without modification to smooth it out, is the difference between the two is the between... Wont make a block for EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition (:... Is there any benefit between going with that that waterblock had it removed so i ca n't find card! Same as this but with DVI cutout ) is Nvidia Reference PCB Design water they are all same... Itself cool even during the new england summer and the FTW3 is very minor n't exist, or might.