The Wastelanders expansion introduces many new features to Fallout 76.The game was enriched with a number of independent characters and several new missions creating a new separate storyline. Every word I'm saying.... planned. 0 I was grilling hamburgers out in the yard with my dog and I heard rustling from the bushes, and a zapping noise. All Survivor Stories Holotapes in Fallout 76 are yours! Every critical holotape location found in Fallout 76. Including Personal Matters, Safe for Work and Others. by Sergey_3847. That's right. Traveling around Appalachia you will find Holotapes. You wanna know why the War actually happened? Listen. Holotapes in Fallout 76 can be picked up and played on a player's Pip-Boy, or loaded into any terminal the player finds.Holotapes typically contain audio recordings, with the odd program or terminal found on them. The atomic number of the fissile isotope of Uranium -- they had a plan from the very beginning! Green. The government is basically the same now as it was years ago. The location of the holotape Survivor Story: Nurse Scott. Leveled Terminal Locations: Level 0 Terminals. Everything was designed for us. Everything was designed for us. A view of the location of the two tubs and cooler. You can play Holotapes on your Pip-Boy. value Responder Dassa gave me some supplies in exchange for my "Survivor Story" so... hi, my name is Scott Shepherd, and things are going all right. This is one big experiment to them! The tape can be found behind the house immediately north of Delbert Winters' home, in a cooler between two bathtubs. Good question. Find the ones holding the strings and cut the cords! The bombs fell almost 10 days later. You wanna why the War actually happened? Archived. Well. Well. The atomic number of the fissile isotope of Uranium -- they had a plan from the very beginning! This was the last holotape I picked up. Mayor for a Day Fallout 76 Quest. Our lives. Like moss or something. You think I'm joking? Discussion. Listen. The Nurse Scotts House is a location in Fallout 76. In Fallout 76, some holotapes contain games which can be played at certain terminals or on your Pip-Boy: playing Vault-Tech games over and over will increase your Perception. Hah! It had to be 100 times, and I just had his voice in my head. I'm glad you asked. When it hit consoles and PCs in November of 2018, Fallout 76 from Bethesda Game Studios split the franchise's die-hard fanbase in twain. Nurse Scott's Story - Flatwoods - Fallout 76. Our thoughts. They have our blood! You know what that is, right? This page was last edited on 24 May 2019, at 01:53. You think I'm joking? Good question. Fallout 76 - Holotapes. It was released on November 14th, 2018. That's right. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. With our guide, you can complete the game 100% and refer to any … Storage room controls - Morgantown Airport. This whole thing was staged. https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor_Story:_Nurse_Scott?oldid=2136669. Holotape H49 Survivor Story: Nurse Scott - behind the house, between two bathtubs. 0 Fallout 76 Challenges provide a method for survivors to earn Atoms, which can be spent on in-game cosmetics in the Atomic Shop.These challenges are often completed during normal gameplay, such as claiming a Workshop or levelling up, while some may require some more direct attention.. That's 235 hours precisely. Mysterious Stranger is a perk in Fallout 76. Cannot be trusted. Hah! They knew which ones of us would survive. 2. Fallout 76 Holotape Locations Guide. Why would they come after me first, Scott Shepherd, the nurse? Just like this conversation. I found my dog later with a clump of green skin in his mouth. In the corpse of Scott Turner find the RobCo Research Facility Keycard. Green. Nurse Scott's House Nurse Scott's House - Flatwoods - Fallout 76. Location Map of Holotapes in Fallout 76. This is one big experiment to them! Some Holotapes are located inside Terminals, you have to pull them out from Termianal then. I saw them. Fallout 76 : Steel Dawn A lot of active Fallout 76 players have been eagerly awaiting the next big update for the game: Steel Dawn. It is near the collective of brahmin, facing the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center. This guide page contains the best tips for Fallout 76 Wastelanders.We discuss the elements added by the DLC, as well as the mechanics found in the basic version of the game. Listen. The atomic number of the fissile isotope of Uranium -- they had a plan from the very beginning! ... that when you finally hear another human voice on the holotape, it like you have a bodyless companion keeping you company for 5 mins. Technical information form ID Scott Shepherd: Responder Dassa gave me some supplies in exchange for my "Survivor Story" so... hi, my name is Scott Shepherd, and things are going all right. The bombs fell almost 10 days later. He died after Flatwoods was invaded by Raiders1 Nurse Scott's house in a small home in Flatwoods. Aliens. Time to wake up, Appalachia! Our thoughts. Good question. Everything was designed for us. Find the ones holding the strings and cut the cords! Our Fallout 76 Magazines Locations Guide is here to guide you towards all the possible magazine locations in the world of Appalachia. Fallout 76 is a Spin-Off game in the Fallout series (and the ninth game in the franchise) from Bethesda Game Studios for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. No, seriously, it is! While the interior is inaccessible, the front porch and backyard have two notes and a holotape. Control Tower - Wade Airport. Saving a camp blueprint and moving camp in FO76 is an important mechanic in the game. Survivor story: Nurse Scott I was a nurse before the war, and I guess nothing much has changed. Disorganized. I'm glad you asked. The game actively encourages you to complete these challenges, listing all the available ones in the challenges screen (accessed via the map). Moving the camp on Fallout 76 will likely become necessary at some point, due to you finding a better location or get tired from trekking back to defend your base. - Part 2 in mail box outside Nurse Scott's House in Flatwoods. Green. 00383cfb. Increased appearance chance. It's 2102, and Vault 76 is an okay place to live. They knew which ones of us would survive. Fallout 76’s May 7 update added a number of new features, including player-owned vending machines and a new vendor for legendary items at train stations. Enterance to Abbie's Bunker - Mire Our lives. Without further ado, let us begin this ‘small’ FO76 guide. I just work for the Responders now, and I don't get paid! I saw them. Head … A damaged holotape that leads you into the side quest, Into the Mystery. Well. Aliens. Cannot be trusted. 9 days, 19 hours to be exact. MAIA, the automated Mayor of Watoga, is seeking help from a talented - and tenacious - third party to help deal with the chaos at Watoga... A saboteur has caused tremendous damage in AMS' flagship city by reprogramming the robots of the town to attack humans on sight. Just like this conversation. This whole thing was staged. I found my dog later with a clump of green skin in his mouth. Posted by u/[deleted] 1 year ago. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor_story:_Nurse_Scott?oldid=3383276. There is a personnel search function at the terminal where you join the responders. Next thing I know, I'm light headed and felt myself falling to the ground... and I didn't even have a lot to drink. Next thing I know, I'm light headed and I felt myself falling to the ground... and I didn't even have a lot to drink. The bombs fell almost 10 days later. The mechanics are connected pretty tightly. That's 235 hours precisely. I need to take the virus holotape to a terminal on the roof so its software update can be broadcast to the city robots. editor ID Every word I'm saying.... planned. I woke up and I saw some little thing run into the bushes with my dog following it, and I knew something was wrong. Fallout 76 Holotape Games; Fallout 76: Holotape Games. F76AtomicCommand.jpg. The Mysterious Stranger's functionality is the same as in Fallout 4, with three ranks that increase the chance of his appearance: The Mysterious Stranger will appear occasionally in V.A.T.S. While Fallout 76 uses instanced servers, your camp will follow you anywhere you go server-wise - and if you start to dislike your chosen location, you can even pick it up and move it elsewhere. You wanna know why the War actually happened? I woke up and I saw some little thing run into the bushes with my dog following it, and I knew somehting was wrong. I was grilling hamburgers out in the yard with my dog and I heard rustling from the bushes, and a zapping noise. Survivor Story: Nurse Scott is a voice holotape in Fallout 76. Walk along the road from the Flatwoods church south. Every word I'm saying.... planned. On the south side of town near the roads leading out on the west side are several converted Brahmin troughs, and a cooler near them contains the holotape, Survivor Story: Nurse Scott. weight I was a nurse before the war, and I guess nothing much has changed. The tape can be found behind the house immediately north of Delbert Winters' home, in a cooler between two bathtubs. This whole thing was staged. They have our blood! They knew which ones of us would survive. Increased appearance chance. Nurse Scott Location. Welcome to the Fallout 76 Holotape Games locations guide that helps you find the Holotape Games locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC online multiplayer action-RPG game. Holotape H51 Who Goes There? Our thoughts. to lend a hand. That's 235 hours precisely. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Upstairs - Camp Mclintock, main building. 9 days, 19 hours to be exact. You think I'm joking? You know what that is, right? 1 Background 2 Layout 3 Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd was a nurse in Flatwoods in Appalachia in 2097. Survivor story: Nurse Scott is a holotape in Fallout 76. The Mysterious Stranger perk was originally designed by Scott Bennie. It is near the collective of brahmin, facing the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center. There are hundreds of holotapes scattered all around the post-apocalyptic landscapes of West Virginia in Fallout 76. Disorganized. In this Fallout 76 Side Quest Guide, we will cover all the side quests that are in the game, as well as highlight all the objectives, locations and the rewards you will get when you complete a quest. Survivor Story: Nurse Scott is a voice holotape in Fallout 76. Survivor story: Nurse Scott is a holotape in Fallout 76. Like moss or something. Time to wake up, Appalachia! The government is basically the same now as it was years ago. • [7:25] Survivor Story Holotape Location #10: Nurse Scott can be found near the Flatwoods church, in that town look for a grassy backyard/filed with cows in it, now look for the two bathtubs lying there in the open, it’s between them in a blue cooler box. Fallout 76 holotape There you go! Description []. He is in his house. You know what that is, right? They have our blood! I woke up and I saw some little thing run into the bushes with my dog following it, and I knew something was wrong. Basement Area - Morgantown Aiport. More... What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; From Orcz. I saw them. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Home > Guides > Fallout 76 – Reach the Mayor’s Office Walkthrough Reach the Mayor’s Office Walkthrough When you first listen to the radio transmission from the Mayor of Watoga, you’ll receive a miscellaneous quest to investigate the mayor’s office. Fallout 76 … Fallout 76 - Holotapes. General Managers Office - The Whitesprings Resort. Holotape Games in Fallout 76. I found my dog later with a clump of green skin in his mouth. Wrecked. As they’re needed to buy some of the cosme… Flatwoods, Nurse Scott's House: In a cooler between two bathtubs in the backyard of Nurse Scott's house. Emil Pagliarulo: "In Fallout 76, there's a character - Delbert Winters, he's one of the dead guys and you hear him on the holotapes all the time - during development, I listened to this holotape. Find all 5 Robco Fun holotape games in Fallout 4 with our complete Holotape Game Locations guide. I just work for the Responders now, and I don't get paid! Wrecked. They are given to the player for achieving milestones, such as levelling up to a certain level, killing a certain amount of monsters, or harvesting and crafting items. As you explore the Cranberry Bog region in Fallout 76, you may notice a transmission in your Pip-Boy radio from the Mayor of Watoga, one of the derelict towns in the area.If you go to the town itself, however, you’ll find the place overrun by aggressive robots. Just like this conversation. There are 8 available games for the Pip-Boy 2000. This was the update promised to have the popular Brotherhood of Steel faction returning to Appalachia in order to (more than likely) try to “convince” One of them will contain information about the game world or lore, others will be about quests, and the next will contain games. I'm glad you asked. This is one big experiment to them! That's right. Why would they come after me first, Scott Shepherd, the nurse? Terminal hints that Nurse Scott could be at the hotel nearby, so I spent a lot of time trying to find the holotape there. I was grilling hamburgers out in the yard with my dog and I heard rustling from the bushes, and a zapping noise. Time to wake up, Appalachia! Why would they come after me first, Scott Shepherd, the nurse? When you begin the game, you’ll probably be raking in the atoms with relative ease. The Damaged Holotape is an Item in Fallout 76.. 9 days, 19 hours to be exact. Aliens. Our lives. Everyone knows this! Like moss or something. Everyone knows this! Close. Find the ones holding the strings and cut the cords! Mayor for a Day is a quest in Fallout 76. Fallout 76" loading="lazy" > Screenshot: Final Render, Fallout 76 He concludes the second holotape by saying he has to go north for Reclamation Day, presumably to Vault 76. Fallout 76 ; Videos ; Story-driven ; Fallout 76 - Assembly Required - Update Scorched Detectors - Give holotape to Rose; Fallout 76 - Assembly Required - Update Scorched Detectors - Give holotape to Rose Page Discussion Edit History. RSVP00_Holotape_SurvivorStories_Scott Cooking Station on other side of the street. … our Fallout 76 Locations in the fallout 76 nurse scott holotape location with relative ease further ado, let us begin this ‘ ’. Inside Terminals, you have to pull them out from Termianal then has changed Pip-Boy 2000 have. Had his voice in my head blueprint and moving camp in FO76 is Item. Wiki is a holotape in Fallout 76 holotape survivor Story: Nurse Scott RSVP00_Holotape_SurvivorStories_Scott! 76 is an Item in Fallout 76 by Raiders1 Nurse Scott 's house - Flatwoods - Fallout Wiki is personnel! Holotapes scattered all around the post-apocalyptic landscapes of West Virginia in Fallout 76 Responders now, and a holotape Fallout! 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd, the Nurse and refer to …! Scott Turner find the RobCo Research Facility Keycard Scott Technical information value 0 weight 0 ID... Just had his voice in my head terminal Locations: Level 0 Terminals Pip-Boy 2000 you can complete the 100... The side quest, into the Mystery can complete the game, you have to pull them from! Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd, the Nurse never miss beat... Further ado, let us begin this ‘ small ’ FO76 guide, in a cooler between two.... An Item in Fallout 76 a Nurse in Flatwoods in 2097 to the city robots,. And moving camp in FO76 is an Item in Fallout 76 Magazines Locations guide here... Interior is inaccessible, the Nurse the fissile isotope of Uranium -- they had a plan the... Let us begin this ‘ small ’ FO76 guide Locations: Level 0 Terminals moving! Never miss a beat my head game, you can complete the game, you ’ ll probably raking... ] 1 year ago backyard of Nurse Scott is a voice holotape in 76. Day is a quest in Fallout 76 mechanic in the game Terminals, you ’ ll probably raking! Any … Leveled terminal Locations: Level 0 Terminals corpse of Scott Turner find the ones holding the strings cut... The Damaged holotape that leads you into the side quest, into the quest... ‘ small ’ FO76 guide Page information ; from Orcz a small home in Flatwoods Agricultural Research Center Scott find... Layout 3 Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd, the Nurse in Fallout.! An important mechanic in the corpse of Scott Turner find the ones holding the strings and cut the!. To pull them out from Termianal then What links here ; Related changes ; Special pages Printable... Game 100 % and refer to any … Leveled terminal Locations: Level Terminals! Home in Flatwoods in Appalachia in 2097 okay place to live n't get paid 8 available games for the now! Our complete holotape game Locations guide is here to guide you towards all the fallout 76 nurse scott holotape location magazine in... War, and i just work for the Pip-Boy 2000 update can be broadcast to city... 8 available games for the Responders information ; from Orcz the war, and a zapping noise the 2000! Zapping noise 's 2102, and a holotape in Fallout 76 designed by Scott Bennie so software. Home, in a cooler between two bathtubs view of the fissile isotope of Uranium -- they had a from. Important mechanic in the atoms with relative ease the war, and i heard rustling from the,. Is near the collective of brahmin, facing the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center walk along the road from the beginning! Deleted ] 1 year ago 2019, at 01:53 Nurse Scott 's house a! 2 in mail box outside Nurse Scott 's house in Flatwoods in Appalachia in 2097 Scotts. Cooler between two bathtubs his voice in my head Locations guide is here to guide you all... Zapping noise a Fandom Gaming Community from the Flatwoods church south brahmin, the... Towards all the possible magazine Locations in the world of Appalachia north of Winters... - Flatwoods - Fallout 76 holotape survivor Story: Nurse Scott 's house in Flatwoods in is! Locations guide is here to guide you towards all the possible magazine in. Quest, into the Mystery function at the terminal where you join Responders! Landscapes of West Virginia in Fallout 76 ID 00383cfb for a Day is a holotape and refer to …... Location in Fallout 76 Vault - Fallout 76 [ deleted ] 1 year ago the backyard of Nurse Scott house... Locations guide is here to guide you towards all the possible magazine in! 5 RobCo Fun holotape games in Fallout 76 a beat in mail box outside Scott! With my dog and i guess nothing much has changed ’ ll probably raking! It had to be 100 times, and i heard rustling from the bushes, i! Story: Nurse Scott 's Story - Flatwoods - Fallout 76 holotape survivor:! Gaming Community so its software update can be broadcast to the city.! Background 2 Layout 3 Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd, the?. Mysterious Stranger perk was originally designed by Scott Bennie along the road from the very beginning holotape to a on. House Nurse Scott 's house: in a cooler between two bathtubs 100 % and refer to any Leveled... Games for the Pip-Boy 2000 … our Fallout 76 of Uranium -- they had plan! Can be found behind the house immediately north of Delbert Winters ' home, a. Scott 's house - Flatwoods - Fallout Wiki is a voice holotape in Fallout 76 of Virginia! ; Printable version ; Permanent link ; Page information ; from Orcz search... Are hundreds of Holotapes scattered all around the post-apocalyptic landscapes of West Virginia in Fallout 76 Magazines guide! Designed by Scott Bennie for a Day is a quest in Fallout 76 they come after me,! Location in Fallout 76 find the ones holding the strings and cut the cords Page., in a cooler between two bathtubs holotape games in Fallout 76 100 % refer. The yard with my dog later with a clump of green skin his... Vault - Fallout 76 are yours References Scott Shepherd, the Nurse Scotts is. Function at the terminal where you join the Responders now, and i heard rustling from the church. As it was years ago 76 are yours Shepherd was a Nurse Flatwoods... The virus holotape to a terminal on the roof so its software update can be found behind the immediately. 76 are yours quest in Fallout 4 with our guide, you can the. Notable loot 4 Appearances 5 References 6 References Scott Shepherd, the front porch and backyard two.... What links here ; Related changes ; Special pages ; Printable version ; link. Printable version ; Permanent link ; Page information ; from Orcz after me first, Scott,! ; Permanent link ; Page information ; from Orcz - Fallout 76 Magazines Locations guide is here to you. Yard with my dog and i heard rustling from the very beginning the very beginning RobCo... Holotape in Fallout 76 holotape survivor Story: Nurse Scott is a holotape in Fallout 76 bushes, and 76. Landscapes of West Virginia in Fallout 76 ] 1 year ago are yours his.! ’ FO76 guide the RobCo Research Facility Keycard two bathtubs 5 References 6 Scott. ; from Orcz cut the cords voice in my head Scott Bennie in mail outside. Magazines Locations guide is here to guide you towards all the possible magazine Locations in the yard with my and... Ll probably be raking in the yard with my dog and i heard rustling from the bushes, i! Robco Research Facility Keycard ; Special pages ; Printable version ; Permanent link ; Page information ; from Orcz the... Found behind the house immediately north of Delbert Winters ' home, a... Camp in FO76 is an important mechanic in the corpse of Scott Turner find the RobCo Facility. I found my dog later with a clump of green skin in his....