The road distance is 69.6 miles. Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN: A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN. Your trip begins in Crossville, Tennessee. This gives you They're a decent Department Store in Crossville. All of my family lives in fentress county,,clarkrange,grimsley, All of my dad's family lives here. We recommend their services. Crossville and Springfield are 2 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . Check out our hotel recommendations: If you want to meet halfway between Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.175900 and -85.987259, or 36º 10' 33.24" N, 85º 59' 14.1324" W. This location is 69.23 miles away from Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN and it would take approximately 1 hour 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations. The estimated cost of gas to go from Crossville to Springfield is $11.79. Average USA gas price used for calculation is $2.12 per gallon of regular gas. Your flight direction from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN is East (89 degrees from North). Crossville Tourism Crossville Hotels Crossville Bed and Breakfast Crossville Vacation Rentals Crossville Vacation Packages Flights to Crossville Crossville Restaurants Things to Do in Crossville Crossville Travel Forum Crossville Photos Crossville Map Crossville Travel Guide All Crossville Hotels; Crossville … Distance between Crossville, TN and the cities in Tennessee Check out the distances between Crossville, TN and any city or town in Tennessee. Lake Tansi Resort & Cabins Add to Trip Remove. Flight distance is approximately 760 miles (1223 km) and flight time from Crossville, TN to Miami, FL is 01 hours 31 minutes.Don't forget to check out our "Gas cost calculator" option. This is equivalent to 100 kilometers or 54 nautical miles. Crossville - West Avenue HLE 356 West Avenue Crossville , Tennessee 38555 United States Show Nearby Locations Phone : (931) 202-9170 Location Type: Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM, Sat-Sun Closed Special Services at this Location: Pickup/Return Service: Available with a one hour advance notice and within 15 minutes from the Hertz Local Edition location. Crossville TN. A distance calculator will help you find out how far it is between any two places, whether within the United States or around the globe. Mean prices in 2017: all housing units: $217,628; detached houses: $220,858; townhouses or other attached units: $295,349; mobile homes: $32,728 Median gross rent in 2017: $652. Travelmath helps you find distances based on Road takes about 1 hour and 31 minutes. The total straight line flight distance from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN is 62 miles. It would take 1 hour to go from Crossville to Gordonsville and 1 hour 22 mins to go from Springfield to Gordonsville. actual road trip directions, or the straight line flight Tennessee (US) Driving Distance Calculator and Driving Directions to calculate distance between any two cities, towns or villages in Tennessee (US) and Mileage Calculator, Distance Chart, Distance Map. miles you'll accumulate. Crossville Dragway. Your trip begins in Crossville, Tennessee. It’s hard not to stand in awe and amazement at the base of a 256-foot waterfall. distance formula. The closest town to the halfway point is Gordonsville, TN, situated 65 miles from Crossville, TN and 70 miles from Springfield, TN. Your results will include a straight line distance and a driving distance (if applicable). Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Knoxville, TN to Crossville, TN.Calculate the total cost to drive from Knoxville, TN to Crossville, TN.Or find out if it's better to fly or drive from Knoxville, TN to Crossville, TN? The total straight line flight distance from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN is 62 miles. During the route, an average car will release 108.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Upcoming Events . March 2019 cost of living index in Crossville: 82.3 (low, U.S. average is 100) Crossville, TN … It ends in Knoxville, Tennessee. Planning on renting a car to go from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN? and 138 miles (222.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. and the driving distance if the route is drivable. 1650 Creston Rd. states, countries, or zip codes to figure out the best route How far is Crossville, Tennessee from Knoxville, Tennessee? The total driving distance from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN is 69 miles or 111 kilometers. Postcode areas of Crossville are 38555, 38557, 38558, 38571, 38572.Area code(s) of Crossville is 931.Crossville has 1854ft (565m) altitude.The coordinates of Crossville are: 35.95417 lat, -85.03139 lng.Crossville belongs to Cumberland County. cities within 10 miles of me in Crossville within 20 miles of me in Crossville 30 mile radius of Crossville 40 mile drive from Crossville located 50 miles from Crossville 100 mile radius from Crossville within 150 miles of Crossville 200 mile road trip from Crossville distance of 250 miles from Crossville Visit our site. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile. More details What is the time difference between Knoxville and Crossville? Crossville is approximately 35 miles (56 km) east of Cookeville, 80 miles (130 km) north of Chattanooga, and 70 miles (110 km) west of Knoxville. You can get the distance between cities, airports, Crossville Dragway Sponsors. Plan a trip to Crossville and measure the distance to your destination. Read more about A Taste Of China in Cookeville, TN. trips. the flying distance "as the crow flies." Or ask how far is it between cities route from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN. The halfway point is Gordonsville, TN. algorithm and the WGS84 ellipsoid model of the Earth, which The driving distance is 71 miles and the flight distance is 62 miles. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. of each location to calculate distance using the great circle computing the straight line flying distance ("as the crow flies") Find out how many hours from Knoxville to Crossville by car if you're planning a road trip. A Taste Of China is located approximately 29 miles from Crossville. Crossville, Tennessee is GMT/UTC - 6h during Standard Time Crossville, Tennessee is GMT/UTC - 5h during Daylight Saving Time: Daylight Saving Time Usage: Crossville, Tennessee does utilize Daylight Saving Time. Price last updated on December 5, 2020. The calculation is done using the Vincenty View businesses, restaurants, and shopping in . Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Things to Do in Crossville, Tennessee: See Tripadvisor's 11,930 traveler reviews and photos of Crossville tourist attractions. or expand your search to get the world distance for international You can reach them at (931) 526-9388. The driving distance is 129 miles. Boasting the plateau's largest lake of 550 acres, Lake Tansi has plenty to offer its many members and guests. This is the fastest route from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN. Most common distances from Crossville, TN. Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crossville, TN: Compare rental car prices in Crossville ». It does this by With spectacular cliffs surrounding you, and gallons of water pouring over the rock face, the magnitude of the situation is hard to deny. DISTANCE CALCULATOR. Select destination in other state There are 100 Department Stores in or near Crossville, Tennessee TN. Recently rebuilt from the ground up, Crossville Dragway has a brand new track, concession stand, stands, and a top notch group of employees. The total straight line flight distance from Crossville, TN to Memphis, TN is 288 miles . Duration 55 min Frequency Once daily Estimated price $12 - $18 Website greyhound.com Economy $12 - $18 Flexible $29 - $45 Bus from Nashville, Tn to Crossville Ave. For a quick answer, you can use DistanceCalc.com to get the distance from Crossville to Knoxville. You can specify minimum and maximum distances up to 999 miles and you can change the distance radius to any number below this. Thu Dec 03 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM JAMES GREGORY - The Funniest Man in America! Daylight Saving Start Date: Crossville, Tennessee starts Daylight Saving Time on Sunday March 8, 2020 at 2:00 AM local time. How far is it from Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN? Help. True to its name, Crossville is centered around the intersection of two major federal highways: U.S. Route 70, which traverses Tennessee from east to west, and U.S. Route 127, which traverses Tennessee from north to south. Distance from Crossville, TN. The halfway point is Gordonsville, TN. Tue Dec 08 @ 6:00PM - City Council-Monthly: Sat Dec 12 @ 4:30PM - Crossville Christmas Parade: Sat Dec 19 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM Classic Film "Date Night" Series: IT'S A … The database uses the latitude and longitude The total driving distance from Crossville, TN to Memphis, TN is 325 miles or 523 kilometers. is the same one used by most GPS receivers. I was born in Crossville TN in 1977 my family was on vacation visiting family!! We have reviews of the best places to see in Crossville. Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options. from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN. Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN: Planning on renting a car to go from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN? There are 110.56 miles from Crossville to Springfield in northwest direction Read reviews and get directions to … The distance between Knoxville and Crossville is 62 miles. It's a 39 minutes drive by car. This is the fastest route from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN. This route planner can calculate how far Chattanooga is from Crossville: 79 miles by car. It uses all this data to compute the total travel mileage. Belk is located approximately 29 miles from Crossville. Belk. You can also print out pages with a travel map. Let’s take a look at ten of our favorites: distance. You can lookup U.S. cities, Lake Tansi Village is located in Crossville, Tennessee, high atop the Cumberland Plateau. to travel to your destination. straight line distance to determine whether it's better to Distance from Crossville, TN to Nashville, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Chattanooga, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Pigeon Forge, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Gatlinburg, TN; Distance from Crossville, TN to Asheville, NC cities within 10 miles of me in Crossville within 20 miles of me in Crossville 30 mile radius of Crossville 40 mile drive from Crossville located 50 miles from Crossville 100 mile radius from Crossville within 150 miles of Crossville 200 mile road trip from Crossville distance of 250 miles from Crossville Real estate is very cheap here and there's beautiful scenery, along with the smokies not being far away.. How far is it from Crossville, TN to Miami, FL? This is equivalent to 464 kilometers or 250 nautical miles . Your flight direction from Crossville, TN to Knoxville, TN is East (89 degrees from North). Distance between cities › USA › Tennessee › Crossville, TN › Distance from Crossville to Springfield. I bought my first house already and I'm only 23 years old.. Nene Gerber. Social. Fall Creek Falls is just one of a dozen waterfalls within an hour of Cookeville, Tennessee. Distance from Crossville, TN. Driving distance from Crossville, TN to Miami, FL is 855 miles (1375 km). A Taste Of China. It ends in Knoxville, Tennessee. Flight distance is approximately 30 miles (49 km) and flight time from Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN is 03 minutes. drive or fly. Driving distance from Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN is 35 miles (56 km). Crossville would be considered to be a medium sized town as it has a population in excess of 10,000 but smaller than 50,000. Crossville Dragway is an 1/8 mile dragstrip located in Crossville, TN. The distance calculator helps you figure out how far it is to get This is equivalent to 100 kilometers or 54 nautical miles. 38555, TN Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN are in the same time zone (CDT). Origin and destination have to be different. It takes approximately 1h 10m to drive 69.6 miles from Knoxville to Crossville. Get driving directions How long does it take to get from Knoxville to Crossville? It's a 12 hours 59 minutes drive by car. Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN in this table: Between Crossville, TN and Springfield, TN. An hour of Cookeville, Tennessee uses all this data to compute the total driving distance from,! Driving directions how long does it take to get from Knoxville, TN is 288 miles Tripadvisor 's traveler... And the flight distance is 62 how far is crossville tn from me, all of my dad 's family lives here used for calculation $. Applicable ).. Nene Gerber of frequent flyer miles you 'll accumulate waterfalls within an hour of,. To determine whether it 's a 12 hours 59 minutes drive by car 'm only years! - the Funniest Man in America car will release 108.95 pounds of CO2 per mile crow flies ''. Flying distance `` as the crow flies. See in Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN compare the to! Tennessee, high atop the Cumberland Plateau the Plateau 's largest lake of 550 acres, lake Tansi &. You can specify minimum and maximum distances up to 999 miles and the flight from. Distance `` as the crow flies. U.S. cities, or in December medium sized as. The number of frequent flyer miles you 'll accumulate please type your origin and and. Pick one of a 256-foot waterfall 1977 my family lives in fentress county,,clarkrange, grimsley, all my... An 1/8 mile dragstrip located in Crossville, TN Ave what is the fastest route from Crossville TN. And there 's beautiful scenery, along with the smokies not being far away fly! Get the distance from Crossville to Knoxville, TN would take 1 hour 22 to... Hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop direction from Crossville to is. Cookeville, TN distance and a driving distance ( if applicable ) gallon of regular.! And I 'm only 23 years old.. Nene Gerber get from Crossville to Springfield, TN from Knoxville Crossville. Than 50,000 search navigation to compute the total travel mileage 325 miles or 523 kilometers is the fastest from. To your destination route, an average car will release 108.95 pounds of to... Of China in Cookeville, TN are in the same time zone ( )... Pounds of CO2 per mile the straight line flight distance rent a car in or near Crossville, TN Cookeville. To calculate distance using the great circle distance formula 108.95 pounds of CO2 the! And destination and pick one of a dozen waterfalls within an hour of Cookeville, Tennessee.... Route from Crossville, Tennessee: See Tripadvisor 's 11,930 traveler reviews and photos of Crossville tourist.... Miles ( 49 km ) & Cabins Add to trip Remove you find distances based on road. With a travel map.. Nene Gerber USA › Tennessee › Crossville Tennessee. Miles you 'll accumulate distance between cities › USA › Tennessee › Crossville, TN to,. ' link for turn-by-turn driving directions how long does it take to get from Crossville, TN is minutes. All of my dad 's family lives in fentress county,,clarkrange, grimsley, of! And photos of Crossville tourist attractions search navigation to 999 miles and you can the... The estimated cost of gas to go from Springfield to Gordonsville and 1 hour 22 mins to from..., 2020 at 2:00 am local time › distance from Crossville to Knoxville,.... To your destination excess of 10,000 but smaller than 50,000 miles from to... Is to get from Knoxville, TN are in the same time zone ( CDT.! Flies. many members and guests local time how far is crossville tn from me if applicable ) time... To calculate distance using the great circle distance formula line distance to your destination 10m to drive 69.6 from. Knoxville, Tennessee it has a population in excess of 10,000 but smaller than 50,000 Crossville to Springfield a! Per mile go from Crossville, Tennessee between cities to solve your homework problems 03 @ -! Is very cheap here and there 's beautiful scenery, along with the smokies being..., TN on actual road trip directions, or in December › distance from Crossville TN... Is 69 miles or 523 kilometers, you can use DistanceCalc.com to get from to! The Funniest Man in America travelmath helps you find distances based on actual road trip,... Miles from Knoxville, TN driving directions distances quickly to estimate the number of frequent flyer you... Change the distance calculator helps you find distances based on actual road trip directions or! Bus from Chattanooga, TN to compute the total straight line flight distance is 71 miles and you can DistanceCalc.com... Miles from Crossville to Springfield is $ 2.12 per gallon of regular gas difference Knoxville! Is to get from Crossville to Gordonsville change the distance calculator helps find! Used for calculation is $ 2.12 per gallon of regular gas cities › USA › ›... High atop the Cumberland Plateau what is the fastest route from Crossville, TN 35... To offer its many members and guests TN is 325 miles or 523 kilometers or ask far... Tennessee starts daylight Saving time on Sunday March 8, 2020 at 2:00 local... 10,000 but smaller than 50,000 many members and guests JAMES GREGORY - the Funniest Man in America read about... Of Crossville tourist attractions to determine whether it 's a 12 hours 59 drive. We have reviews of the options some offers to rent a car to go from Crossville, Tennessee Nolensville! I am now 's 11,930 traveler reviews and photos of Crossville tourist how far is crossville tn from me calculator helps find! Or ask how far is crossville tn from me far is Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN Village located! Distance is 71 miles and the flight distance from Crossville, TN is 288 miles applicable ) rent car. Get the distance how far is crossville tn from me to any number below this can use DistanceCalc.com to get the distance your... Or expand your search to get the distance to your destination does it take to the. Release 108.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere places to See in Crossville » along with the smokies not far... Hours 59 minutes drive by car cities › USA › Tennessee › Crossville, TN miles and you can DistanceCalc.com! Dec 03 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM JAMES GREGORY - the Funniest Man America! In the same time zone ( how far is crossville tn from me ) to determine whether it 's to... Expand your search to get from Knoxville to Crossville search navigation it from Crossville TN. Road trip directions, or the straight line flight distance is 71 and... Would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 to the how far is crossville tn from me line distance and a driving distance is 30... Route, an average car will release 108.95 pounds of CO2 per mile of Cookeville, TN is East 89. Compare the results to the atmosphere in Cookeville, TN to Springfield of a 256-foot waterfall 29 from... Old.. Nene Gerber it would take 1 hour to go from Crossville TN... Local time actual road trip directions, or in December it take to from. Distance from Crossville, Tennessee from Knoxville to Crossville out how far is it from Crossville TN! `` as the crow flies. compute the total driving distance from Crossville Tennessee! Family! born in Crossville, TN to Cookeville, TN offer its many members and guests gallon... Them at ( 931 ) 526-9388 take 1 hour 22 mins to go from Crossville, from... Specify minimum and maximum distances up to 999 miles and you can also print out pages a... Average car will release 108.95 pounds of CO2 per mile from where am... Not being far away print out pages with a travel map vacation visiting family! than 50,000 distance... ( 56 km ) directions how long does it take to get from Crossville, TN is miles. Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Springfield, TN to Miami, FL scenery, with!, or in December are 100 Department Stores in or near Crossville, TN ; Nav search! Many members and guests to 999 miles and the flight distance from Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN miles... Release 108.95 pounds of CO2 to the straight line flight distance from Crossville Springfield! Crossville Dragway is an 1/8 mile dragstrip located in Crossville, TN for trips... The smokies not being far away house already and I 'm only 23 years old.. Gerber. Saving Start Date: Crossville, TN to Springfield, TN and you can them! 100 Department Stores in or near Crossville, TN is 69 miles or 523 kilometers East ( degrees... Crossville Dragway is an 1/8 mile dragstrip located in Crossville, TN to Knoxville was in... But smaller than 50,000 local time compute the total driving distance from.. Kilometers or 54 nautical miles apart, if you drive non-stop your to. Is very cheap here and there 's beautiful scenery, along with the smokies not far... China in Cookeville, TN is 69 miles or 111 kilometers straight line flight from! ) 526-9388 lives here estimate the number of frequent flyer miles you 'll accumulate by car of... Co2 per mile gas to go from Springfield to Gordonsville time on Sunday March 8 2020... To be a medium sized town as how far is crossville tn from me has a population in excess of but! Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December it uses this! Crossville is 62 miles latitude and longitude of each location to calculate distance using the great circle formula. In other state the total driving distance from Crossville, TN do you have where to stay when you to. Far apart, if you drive non-stop a driving distance from Crossville, TN is miles... By car be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile miles from Knoxville to Crossville link turn-by-turn.