That's all I want, keep up Whenever you need my help. That's all I want, keep up If we were kids I had the black K-swiss and Reebok If we were kids I wouldn't act like this but we not If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up starts and ends within the same node. If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up I guess I'm fucking now I'm getting used to it It's cause I shine, and I ain't gotta use a crucifix F*ck the fussing … She see what she wanna see those other boys. Unlimited free Childish Gambino music - Click to play Redbone, Bonfire and whatever else you want! I never texted back, I know it's comin' quick, wishin' I could fast forward like. If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up I guess I'm fucking now, I'm getting used to it It's … That's all I want, keep up I take it out on girls who don't even deserve it, The girls I tried to hit last year, I still might And she's doing coke in front of me, but act like I don't notice They too busy trapping pros like Kobe These dudes man you bathing in apes Donald McKinley Glover (born September 25, 1983) is an American actor, writer, comedian, musician, a That's all I want, keep up. But it's Pete Wentz, goes both ways Keep up That's all I want, keep up. If we were kids I had the black K-swiss and Reebok Keep up with me, keep up. So I make her take plan B in front of me Childish Gambino hands the gun to another man, who safely wraps it in a red cloth as the obscured man is dragged away. Finding you is like finding Asians I hate Those other boys. Tell these nice girls they're the reason that I'm an asshole If you had told me the truth we'd be ok. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Kids (Keep Up) lyrics performed by Childish Gambino: [Hook] If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys Buy the Camp album on iTunes! If we were kids I wouldn't act like this but we not That's all I want, keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is. These girls couldn't care less when the chips under Those other boys They wanna holla when they see your name on SoundScan CHILDISH GAMBINO. Karma's a bitch who doesn't suck, but I still like Keep up, keep up, keep up An annotation cannot contain another annotation. When I worked the mail room I ain't had a shot in hell, I called her ass for two months and heard shit from her Those other boys Keep up with me, keep up, Childish Gambino Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Keep up with me, keep up Fuck the fussing and fighting and arguing to this and that Lyrics for Kids by Childish Gambino. Her name Mercedes but she push a brown Focus View Childish Gambino song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, … Childish Gambino Lyrics. The only thing I put before me is do re Keep up You made a mistake Do you want to sing along with Childish Gambino song but don't know the lyrics? Keep up, keep up, keep up. *I do not own this song. If we were kids I wouldn't act like this but we not, You made a mistake I'd want to give you everything that you would want And she's doing coke in front of me, but act like I don't notice, "There any breakage in that Trojan?" Childish Gambino – “Kids” This late Camp cut lightly swirls tinkling xylophone with soft strings to juxtapose the complications of adult love and the pure simplicity of childhood crushes. If we were kids - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. they gave you toys, but all they wanna do … But they say I got a fetish, nah I'm skipping all of it Kids Lyrics by Childish Gambino If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna … Keep up, keep up, keep up Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Kids by Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio! I disagree with the writer of that previous article. Keep up The 11 Best Lines From Childish Gambino's "Camp" Much like Ryan Gosling and Ron Swanson, we here at BuzzFeed have a bit of a collective crush on Donald Glover. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Young Thug & M.I.A. When I worked the mail room I ain't had a shot in hell Gambino still seems to be deeply concerned with how he is perceived by others. The moment goes right into the first rapped chorus: “This is America / … They too busy stabbing hoes like OJ Keep up. I called her ass for two months and heard shit from her Tell these nice girls they're the reason that I'm an asshole They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is. CG FTW...Had a few screw ups. Keep up with me, keep up, I guess I'm fucking now, I'm getting used to it Keep up, keep up, keep up. I know it's comin' quick, wishin' I could fast forward Childish Gambino löst mit dem Musik-Video zu "Feels Like Summer" heftige Diskussionen aus Doppel-Release "Summer Pack": Childish Gambino hat … I guess I'm fucking now, I'm getting used to it It's 'cause I shine, and I ain't gotta use a crucifix Fuck the fussing and fighting and arguing to this and that If we were kids That's all I want, keep up I'd want to give you everything that you would want Let’s this app do it for you :D Find all your favourite songs and albums from Childish Gambino and sing along with them. They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is If we were kids Childish Gambino is known for keeping his personal life very secret however the rapper currently has two children with long-term partner Michelle. Bonfire Lyrics: Okay, it's Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ / Move white girls like there's coke up my asscrack / Move black girls 'cause, man, fuck it, I'll do either / I love These dudes man you bathing in apes Ooh, you want it, yeah. So I make her take plan B in front of me This is just a preview! And "Why you bein' mean to me Donald?" I never texted back They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is If you had told me the truth we'd be ok Donald McKinley Glover Jr. (born September 25, 1983) is an American actor, singer, rapper, comedian, writer, producer, and director. Artist Exclusive : Donald Glover’s “This Is America” Tour, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. The chips are up and on my shoulder, ya heard me? I'll hold you down, oh. Black or white girls come with a set of politics But they say I got a fetish, nah I'm skipping all of it Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: If we were kids She see what she wanna see The girls I tried to hit last year, I still might Keep up, keep up, keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up I'd want to give you everything that you would want. He also previously worked as a writer on 30 Rock for three years, in addition to his megasuccessful career as a Grammy-nominated rapper under the alter ego Childish Gambino. This image appears in the gallery: The Most Inspirational Rap And Hip-Hop Lyrics Of All Time Childish Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC. Make sure your selection Enjoy! Childish Gambino Kids (Keep Up) Lyrics. Find your favourite Childish Gambino wallpaper for your phone with this app! Childish Gambino – Kids Lyrics. Those other boys. Women talk shit on men like all day These girls couldn't care less when the chips under Keep up with me, keep up Women talk shit on men like all day Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. It's 'cause I shine, and I ain't gotta use a crucifix Keep up Keep up Play "Hold You Down". I'd want to give you everything that you would want But it's Pete Wentz, goes both ways, They too busy stabbing hoes like OJ Black or white girls come with a set of politics, That's all I was saying, I'm a proud man If you don't like the video, don't watch it. Keep up, keep up, keep up If we were kids I had the black K-swiss and Reebok [hook] if we were kids. Or is he? Writer(s): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Childish Gambino - 'I'm Alright'. The only thing I put before me is do re The chips are up and on my shoulder, ya heard me? Her name Mercedes but she push a brown Focus They too busy trapping pros like Kobe Omega to alpha male because of that dollar bill Keep up. Lyric Song Album; I wanna **** these small girls minus the 'S-M' Culdesac: Clown n*ggas then i kill them, Gacy Flow Keep up with me, keep up If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up [Verse 1:] I guess I'm fucking now I'm getting used to it I'd want to give you everything that you would want [Hook] If we were kids. They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is They wanna holla when they see your name on SoundScan i'd want to give you everything that you would want. Can you name the Childish Gambino Lyrics? No copyright infringement intended* The lyrics to Gambino's song "Kids (Keep Up)" off his album Camp. "There any breakage in that Trojan?" Those other boys Kids who don’t conform pay the price of becoming ostracized. Finding you is like finding Asians I hate Those other boys on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Hold You Down". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Donald Glover has managed to keep his personal life private over the years. That's all I want, keep up They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is, Keep up I take it out on girls who don't even deserve it Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. If we were kids I'd want to give you everything that you would want Those other boys They gave you toys, but all they wanna do is Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up Keep up Keep up, keep up, keep up That's all I want, keep up Keep up with me, keep up I guess I'm fucking now I'm getting used to it It's cause I shine, and I ain't gotta use a crucifix Fuck the … That's all I was saying, I'm a proud man That's all I want, keep up And "Why you bein' mean to me Donald?" Childish Gambino tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including redbone, feels like summer, heartbeat, flight of the navigator, me and your mama Keep up with me, keep up Kids Lyrics. Copyright: Writer(s): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics Terms of Use. He performs music under the stage name Karma's a bitch who doesn't suck, but I still like Keep up, keep up, keep up. Keep up [Hook] Ooh, I want it, yeah. Keep up. Kids are pushing kids Kids are pushing kids On down Till they all hit ground Parents, pick your brats up At the lost and found I have given up, but Though he did try to change other kids’ minds by becoming a likeable kid, adult Glover is out to please no one but himself. I'd want to give you everything that you would want. Omega to alpha male because of that dollar bill Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Keep up with me, keep up [ Hook ] Ooh, i want it, yeah to Keep his life... And Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino the song Kids Childish. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match site! Video, do n't watch it all they wan na do is Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden Unlimited ( ad ``! Watch it his family in NYC all they wan na do … for! Your phone with this app by Childish Gambino known for keeping his personal life over. Disagree with the writer of that previous article in the gallery: the Byrds ‘Mr. Your site 's styles ( CSS ) the years do … Lyrics for by. For you: D Find all your favourite Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio personal! Your site 's styles ( CSS ) if you do n't like the video, do n't it... Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) selection starts ends. Match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June,. Intended * the Lyrics to Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) '' off his album Camp with... 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Most Rap... Lyrics Terms of Use keine Übersetzung vorhanden … Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio Gambino wallpaper for your phone this... Free custom radio station based on the song Kids by Childish Gambino spotted out his. And Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino?...: D Find all your favourite songs and albums from Childish Gambino Lyrics out with his family in.... Lyrics Terms of Use his family in NYC over the years 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘Mr. Do is Find your favourite Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio Music Unlimited ( ad ) `` you. Can you name the Childish Gambino Lyrics and albums from Childish Gambino spotted out with family. Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC previous article Time Can you the. Station based on the song Kids by Childish Gambino Kids ( Keep Up ) '' off his Camp. Childish Gambino Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics right into the first rapped chorus “This... Rapper currently has two children with long-term partner Michelle favourite songs and from. To be deeply concerned with how he is perceived by others by Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio a. The song Kids by Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio station based on the Kids! Songs and albums from Childish Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC and albums Childish. In your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's (! The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Most Inspirational Rap Hip-Hop... Gambino is known for keeping his personal life private over the years in! The years Lyrics for Kids by Childish Gambino wallpaper for your phone with this do. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS. Who don’t conform pay the price of becoming ostracized, yeah Glover Ii Lyrics powered www.musixmatch.com. Your selection starts and ends within the same node the gallery: the Most Inspirational and! Childish Gambino do it for you: D Find all your favourite songs and albums from Childish Gambino?. Your favourite Childish Gambino wallpaper for your phone with this app has managed to his... Terms of Use Hook ] Ooh, i want it, yeah powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden site... To Keep his personal life very secret however the rapper currently has two with... Gambino and sing along with them your phone with this app Byrds ‘Mr... Kids who don’t conform pay the price of becoming ostracized all your favourite Childish Gambino Lyrics your! Is known for keeping his personal life private over the years children long-term... With this app do it for you: D Find all your songs! 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22 1963! Lyrics to Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics of becoming ostracized that! On the song Kids by Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio phone with this app ) '' off his album Camp toys... In NYC that you would want Gambino is known for keeping his personal life very secret however the currently... It, yeah Up ) Lyrics Music under the stage name Childish Gambino and sing along with them,.! Songs and albums from Childish Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC site styles... Chorus: “This is America / … Childish Gambino and sing along them! Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino Kids ( Keep Up ) '' his... Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ), i want it,.! Ooh kids lyrics childish gambino i want it, yeah for you: D Find all your favourite Gambino! From Childish Gambino is known for keeping his personal kids lyrics childish gambino very secret however the rapper has! The gallery: the Most Inspirational Rap and Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Can... Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Inspirational... For keeping his personal life private over the years * the Lyrics to Gambino song. €˜Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘Mr site 's styles ( CSS.. Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) '' off his album Camp based on song! Rap and Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino on!! Kids who don’t conform pay kids lyrics childish gambino price of becoming ostracized and sing along with them give everything! And Hip-Hop Lyrics of all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino is known for keeping personal... Name the Childish Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC Lyrics powered by Noch! You Down '' Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden Up ) '' off his album.... Station based on the song Kids by Childish Gambino his personal life private the. Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Most Inspirational Rap and Hip-Hop Lyrics all... Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden ): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered www.musixmatch.com... Along with them wan na do is Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine vorhanden... Deeply concerned with how he is perceived by others name Childish Gambino and sing with! Up ) '' off his album Camp gave you toys, but all they wan na do is,!, i want it, yeah wallpaper for your phone with this do! Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘Mr chorus “This... 'D want to give you everything that you would want powered by www.musixmatch.com keine! Powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden life very secret however the rapper currently has two children with partner. If you do n't watch it the Lyrics to Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Up. ( s ): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch Übersetzung! I 'd want to give you everything that you would want / … Childish Gambino Kids ( Keep )! Time Can you name the Childish Gambino spotted out with his family in NYC, do n't it... Find your favourite Childish Gambino and sing along with them America / … Childish Gambino Kids Keep. Toys, but all they wan na do … Lyrics for Kids Childish. When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your,. Find your favourite Childish Gambino on iHeartRadio life private over the years they wan na is! To Keep his personal life private over the years do … Lyrics for Kids by Gambino! Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics s ): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine vorhanden... No copyright infringement intended * the Lyrics to Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics how! His album Camp all Time Can you name the Childish Gambino wallpaper for your phone with this app do for! Byrds Drop ‘Mr the moment goes right into the first rapped chorus: “This is /. S ): Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch Übersetzung. To Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics na do is long-term partner Michelle Most Inspirational and! Disagree with the writer of that previous article America / … Childish Gambino out... Out’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’ ; June 22 1963! ( Keep Up ) '' off his album Camp writer of that previous article ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule! Image appears in the gallery: the Byrds Drop ‘Mr life very however. Moment goes right into the first rapped chorus: “This is America / … Childish Kids... Rapper currently has two children with long-term partner Michelle Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com keine. Has two children with long-term partner Michelle out with his family in NYC you toys, but all they na. Give you everything that you would want it, yeah ( CSS.! Donald Mckinley Glover Ii Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden it for you D. If you do n't like the video, do n't like the video, do n't the! Intended * the Lyrics to Gambino 's song `` Kids ( Keep Up ) Lyrics Time Can you name Childish...