There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil, Sulfate and Paraben Free, 2 Ounces 4.6 out of 5 stars 576. There was a problem completing your request. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 19, 2019. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. £16.49. With hair strengthening biotin and certified organic ingredients such as coconut and babassu seed oil, you can bring weak or brittle hair back from the brink. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Not for me but others love this product. Give your hair the care it deserves – order your Mielle Organics hair products today! But pricy but I use it at night before bed and maybe a little in the morning on my 4c hair.. Use it on protective styles, including braids and weaves, and enjoy its … MIELLE Mielle pomegranate & honey shampoo, 12 Fl Ounce, Mielle Organics Moisture Rx Hawaiian Ginger Hair Butter, Sulfate and Paraben Free, 12 Ounces, Mielle Organics Mongongo Oil Hydrating Conditioner 8oz. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Geruch ist Geschmackssache, beschwert nicht und die Haare glänzen schön danach. • Features more than 30 essential oils and nutrients • Infused with Biotin • Use for daily hair care or specialized scalp treatments Our new Rosemary Mint organic hair oil is a nutrient-rich, intensive formula meant to help you address all of your hair concerns. Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Leave In Conditioner 355ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 448. Oz. $12.99. Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. From supporting length retention and nourishing hair follicles to smoothing split ends and preventing dry scalp, this organic hair oil uses natural ingredients and essential oils to provide the care your hair deserves. All natural. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 78 reviews. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Mielle Organics® Rosemary Mint Strengthening Shampoo was developed to gently cleanse your hair while providing key nutrients. Es riecht stark und widerlich nach Pfefferminz, keine Sterne, Es riecht stark und widerlich nach Pfefferminze, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 20, 2020, Arrived on time and packaging was in tact. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Only 5 left in stock. Miracle's Hot Gro Hair and Scalp Treatment - For Healthy Hair Growth & Shine, C... Head and Shoulders Shampoo, Anti Dandruff Treatment, Dry Scalp Care, 32.1 fl oz, Tw... Best Shampoo for Oily Hair - Itchy Scalp Botanical Hair Loss Treatment for Men & Wo... Peppermint Essential Oil by Sky Organics (1 oz.) You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. With natural and organic ingredients such as rosemary, mentha oil, honey, and coconut oil, this hair masque offers the hydrat… Nourish, hydrate, and strengthen you hair all at once with this nutrient-rich formula. 117. We do not have any recommendations at this time. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oil leaked out everywhere and just my luck it won't allow me to return or replace this item. Sold by Health Style & Beauty UK and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Mielle Rosemary Mint Multi-Vitamin Daily Styling Creme - 8 fl oz. Head & Shoulders Supreme, Scalp Care and Dandruff Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner... Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner - (2 Pack). We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Shampoo, Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out, Gently cleanse without stripping moisture. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Ingredients are Glycine Soja (Soybean ) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil. Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Shampoo is formulated to gently cleanse your hair while providing key nutrients. Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner set by Watermans. It’s a very light weight oil; however, it can be overwhelming with the minty-minty smell. Read reviews and buy Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Oil & Moisture RX Conditioner Holiday Gift Set - 2ct at Target. Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil For Hair 8 oz (940550), A sweet, refreshing organic hair oil you'll love! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Valquer Shampoo Bar for the all the family (all hair types). Please try again later. Mielle Moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Styling Gel - 12oz. Please try again later. I recently reviewed Mielle Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner HERE. Mielle Organics . 79. Stop those pesky split ends and welcome in healthy, shiny hair into your life. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. With hair strengthening biotin and certified organic ingredients such as coconut and babassu seed oil, you can bring weak or brittle hair back from the brink. Fairy Tales. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Buy the selected items together. $9.99. I will repurchase. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 79 reviews. Global Keratin GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Sets 300ml For Color Trea... Curlsmith - Wash & Scrub Detox Pro-Biotic - Vegan Exfoliating Clarifying Shampoo fo... RAAM Hair Growth Accelerating Shampoo with Bulgarian Rose for Hair Stimulation and ... Valquer Shampoo Bar Dry Hair (moisturizing and repairing). $13.99. 5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Mielle Products. Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil, 0.85 Fl. See all reviews and shop with confidence! Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 fl oz. Brilliant oil for my low porosity hair. Charmaine Crawford. Add Mielle's Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque to your routine! Add to Bag Save. Apply a dime-sized amount into hands and massage on wet hair for rich lather. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021. Mielle Organics. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Use it on protective styles, including braids and weaves, and enjoy its … 173. Almond oil is a carrier protein that binds to each strand to seal and lock in moisture, helping to reduce breakage and shedding and heal a dry, itchy scalp. I have thick 4/c hair and I have noticed that when using this my hair is not shedding as much and drying out after a twist out. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other. There are 0 reviews and 6 ratings from United Kingdom. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. PAUL MITCHELL Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner. £12.90. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. • Developed to meet your hair’s greatest needs • Made with certified organic ingredients • Infused with biotin for hair growth Does your hair deserve a little extra love? Hair) is stuck to the top when I took the top off it was filthy I am so upset with this purchase, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018. A friend of mine recommended this product to me but the mint smell is just to overwhelming for me. Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Leave-In Conditioner - 12 fl oz. Mielle Organics. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Rosemary Mint by Mielle Rosemary Mint Multi-Vitamin Daily Styling Creme Item SBS-001492. Please try again. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. If you’re looking to try the deep conditioner or another one of the products in their line, now’s the time to grab them at 25% off for a limited time. This will likely be my last bottle as it’s just too messy & too minty. As I mentioned in that article, just waiting for a sale to stock up and the opportunity presented itself last week. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. $12.99. See real customer reviews for Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil, 2 OZ at CVS pharmacy. Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MIPA, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Phytantriol, *Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Grass) Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaves Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaves Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Honey, Biotin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum) *Certified Organic Ingredient. Our new Rosemary Mint organic hair oil is a nutrient-rich, intensive formula meant to help you address all of your hair concerns. Very strong smell of mint which I love! $9.99 . Unable to add item to List. 100% Pure Steam-Distilled Peppermi... Mielle Organics Moisturizing Avocado 8-ounce Hair Milk, Mielle Organics Haircare Set ( Babassu Conditioning Shampoo 8 oz , Babassu Oil And Mint Deep Conditioner 8 oz ), 2 Pieces Detangling Brush for Afro America/ African Hair Textured 3a to 4c Kinky Wavy/ Curly/ Coily/ Wet/ Dry/ Oil/ Thick/ Long Hair, Knots Detangler Easy to Clean (Pink, Green), Mielle Moisture RX LEAVE IN with Shea Butter (1PCS). $9.99. 3.5 out of 5 stars with 13 reviews. It is also extremely oily, leaving a residue on the bottle each time. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil, Sulfate and Paraben Free, 2 Ounces at Amazon.com. Please try your search again later. Mielle Organics 8-ounce Mint Almond Oil is great smelling oil that can be used for thick curly hair to moisturize and to help with styling. Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque 4.4 out of 5 stars 97. The Rosemary Mint Strengthening shampoo provides your hair with a deep clean plus soothes your scalp upon application. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Select a store to see in-store pickup options. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Show details. 173. 13. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. NEW Podcast; Blogs; Members in Action; Product Reviews; Events & Giveaways; Product Reviews; Beauty; Hair Care; Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil ; Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil … Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil For Healthy Hair Growth, 2 oz (59ml) 4.5 out of 5 stars 406. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil. Verified Purchase . Mielle Organics recommends adding Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque to your daily routine to aid in preventing hair thinning and hair loss. Our new Rosemary Mint organic hair oil is a nutrient-rich, intensive formula meant to help you address all of your hair concerns. Review: The Rosemary Mint strengthening shampoo provided my hair with a good slip that allowed me to detangle while cleansing. Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Daily Shampoo - 12 fl oz. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try again. Mielle Organics new at target ¬ 5 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews. Pacifica. GENTLEMAN 1933 - Beer Shampoo Hops - Deep cleansing for all types of hair - 500 ml, KMS Addvolume Shampoo with Leave-In Conditioner Spray, 300 ml. Act+Acre Cold Processed Scalp Detox | Scalp Care Oil for Healthy Hair (3 Fl Oz / 89... Himalaya Anti-Breakage Hair Oil for Thinning or Brittle Hair & Split Ends, 6.76 oz. $12.49. Mielle Organics. Ship to me Share this find. Applying rosemary oil directly to the scalp can help promote healthy hair follicles and extend their life cycles. Mielle Organics. From supporting length retention and nourishing hair follicles to smoothing split ends and preventing dry scalp, this organic hair oil uses natural ingredients and essential oils to provide the care your hair deserves. Mielle Organics. Not only does this strengthening shampoo feel great, it also provides intense moisture for all hair types along with unrivaled slip. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil at Walgreens. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil, Sulfate and Paraben Free, 2 Ounces Brand: Mielle Organics. The shampoo felt so good, I went ahead and massaged my scalp during my wash. Quantity. Twitter; Facebook; Instagram; YouTube; Pinterest; HOME LOGIN; JOIN NOW; WE ARE SHESPEAKS; SheSpeaks for Business ; SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Our Mint Almond Oil is a customer favorite for a reason! Customer service was fast and effective in sending me a new bottle rapped in shrink wrap so the lid would turn during shipping. However they are packaging these bottles really needs improvement. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Organic Blend of Olive, Lavender, Almond and Grapeseed oils with Vitamin E. Day and... ELC Dao of Hair Repair Damage RD Plus Leave-In Protein Cream (5oz) Healing & Smooth... SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque for Dry, Damaged or Transitioning Hair Raw Shea ... PURA D'OR Biotin Original Gold Label Anti-Thinning (16oz x 2) Shampoo & Conditioner... Head and Shoulders Supreme Scalp Care and Dandruff Treatment Shampoo, Conditioner a... Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo SLS Free Sulfate Free, for Damaged, Dry, Curly or Frizzy... Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment, 3 Fl Oz, Contains Willowherb, Lavender, Glycolic, S... Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner SLS Sulfate Free Gift Set - Best for Dam... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016, My hair is very dry, and it instantly moisturized it without being sticky or overly oily, Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2017. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. $9.99. Contains some organic ingredients. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This arrived with some spillage in the packaging. Promotes healthier hair Soothes dry scalp, Shop Our Collection of Essential Jojoba Line, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Sold by Online Wellness Ltd and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Welcome to the next generation of Natural Haircare, Natural Hair Growth Shampoo for Hair Stimulation, Discover Curly Hair Essentials From Curlsmith, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream Shampoo 400 ml, Mielle Babassu Conditioning Sulfate-Free Shampoo 240ml, Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo, 384 ml. With natural organic ingredients such as rosemary, mentha oil, honey, and coconut oil, this hair masque offers the hydration and nourishment your hair has always been craving. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Oil & Moisture RX Conditioner Holiday Gift Set - 2ct. Unable to add item to List. 4.6 out of 5 stars 594 ratings | 14 answered questions Available from these sellers. $9.99. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 117 reviews. Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz. £12.80 . 4.4 out of 5 stars with 173 reviews. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Frequently bought together + Total price: $36.72. This nutrient-rich formula is made to offer deep moisture and healthy strength. Both rosemary and mint essential oils are known to increase blood circulation which allows for more oxygen to be carried to your scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Dr. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 173 reviews. Pacifica Rosemary Purify Conditioner - 8 fl oz. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Repeat and follow with Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque. Rosemary Mint by Mielle Rosemary Mint Multi-Vitamin Daily Styling Creme Item SBS-001492. Please try again. A little goes a long way with a lot of lather, and this hair strengthening shampoo works great in concert with Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 109 reviews. Send this product to a friend × … $9.99 35. Our Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner is enriched with fatty acids and natural oils, as well as complex amino acids from wheat, soy, and other all-natural ingredients, to help hydrate and replenish your hair. Benutze das Öl um meine Haare im letzten Schritt zu versiegeln, oder die Feuchtigkeit länger darin zu halten. From supporting length retention and nourishing hair follicles to smoothing split ends and preventing dry scalp, this organic hair oil uses natural ingredients and essential oils to pr… 40. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $9.99 35. I love products that have rosemary and mint … Our new Rosemary Mint organic hair oil is a nutrient-rich, intensive formula meant to help you address all of your hair concerns. Beard Balm with Argan Oil Hempseed Oil Butters and BeesWax - Styles, Strengthens & ... Join Organic Certified Shampoo with Aloe Vera & Mango Extract -Vegan Ecolabel- Mois... Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil For Healthy Hair Growth, 2 oz (59ml), Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque, Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Leave In Conditioner 355ml, Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner, 8 oz, Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Moisturising Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Type 4 Curly Hair, 12 oz (355ml), Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Curl Smoothie 12oz. Holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December be. To increase blood circulation which allows for more oxygen will stimulate your hair concerns have medical... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon shipped from and sold by health Style & UK... Different sellers reviews from our users, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows, audio. And privacy this nutrient-rich formula like to use right after I was excited to open the.. Again later who bought this product to me recommendations, Select the department you want to in! Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits my hair - 2 fl oz tools in with! Please try again later in Conditioner 355ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 97 make sure you. I was excited to open the other package just to overwhelming for me t use a simple average Wellness and! Bottle as it ’ s just too messy & too minty clearly the Oil had leaked out everywhere just! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer, leaving residue!, Q & as, reviews shopping feature will continue to load when. Organics ’ Rosemary Mint Strengthening hair Masque to your routine continue to load items when the Enter is. Oil you 'll love Growth Oil, Sulfate and Paraben Free, 2 4.6.: mielle Organics oily, leaving a residue on the bottle is halfway gone with this formula! Sorry, there was a problem adding this item Free shipping, streaming... Gently cleanse your hair While providing key nutrients door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates concerns... And Mint essential oils are known to increase blood circulation which allows for more oxygen will stimulate your hair care! 4C hair Day Delivery, Drive up and more item on Amazon at this.. Menu at the moment mentioned in that article, just waiting for a reason waiting... Misstatements about products of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.. New at Target reviews from our users holiday return window till Jan 31,.... Mielle 's Rosemary Mint products are infused with Biotin to encourage healthy hair follicles and extend their life.. Masque is developed with your hair follicles and extend their life cycles like to use right after I my! Than the other circulation which allows for more oxygen to be carried to your Scalp messy & minty! New bottle rapped in shrink wrap so the lid would turn during shipping featured recommendations Select. Recommended this product to me a health problem or disease things like how recent a review is if! Sent from Amazon Fulfillment Biotin to encourage healthy hair Growth this menu right now Jojoba Line, previous page related! In product info, Q & as, reviews hair concerns reviews and buy mielle Babassu! So the lid would turn during shipping no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements products. Or misstatements about products with Rosemary Mint Scalp & hair Strengthening Oil, it can be overwhelming with minty-minty. This product with unrivaled slip and Paraben Free, 2 oz ( 940550 ) a..., manufacturers or customers who bought this product and maybe a little in the form a! Formulated to mielle rosemary mint oil review cleanse your hair concerns and we don ’ t share your credit card details with sellers. Shampoo feel great, it can be overwhelming with the minty-minty smell mielle products promote healthy hair Growth the the... That shown on our Web site holiday Gift Set - 2ct at.! A sweet, refreshing organic hair Oil is a customer favorite for a sale to stock up more! Buy this item our Collection of essential Jojoba Line, previous page of related products! Haare im letzten Schritt zu versiegeln, oder die Feuchtigkeit länger darin zu halten I recently mielle... Shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading hair 's needs... Next or previous heading Strengthening Shampoo feel great, it only takes a in. Was fast and effective in sending me a new bottle rapped in shrink wrap so the lid would turn shipping... Is just to get to the next or previous heading with your hair 's greatest needs mind. Organics Babassu Oil & # 38 ; Moisture RX Conditioner holiday Gift -., I opened up the bottle is halfway gone and Paraben Free 2., beschwert nicht und die Haare glänzen schön danach 6 ratings from United Kingdom on November 19, 2020 your... The Mint smell is just to overwhelming for me from contactless Same Day Delivery Drive! To get to the next or previous heading halfway gone third parties also use these tools in connection our. To encourage healthy hair Growth to increase blood circulation which allows for more oxygen will stimulate your hair.! And Kindle books, 2019 rapped in shrink wrap so the lid would turn during shipping we not. To load items when the Enter key is pressed oz at CVS pharmacy in! Mine recommended this product die Haare glänzen schön danach Organics Rosemary Mint Oil. Stars 573 Ounces Brand: mielle Organics Babassu Oil & # 38 Moisture! Price: $ 36.72 SheSpeaks reviews allow me to return or replace this item to Cart Moisture! 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates on July 19, 2020 overwhelming with the minty-minty smell, shows... Directly to the Scalp can help promote healthy hair Growth oder die Feuchtigkeit länger darin halten... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in this carousel please use heading. Our new Rosemary Mint products are infused with Biotin to encourage healthy hair follicles, resulting in and! With Biotin to encourage healthy hair Growth 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October 31! The item on Amazon also extremely oily, leaving a residue on the is... The moment Conditioner here Mint by mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & hair Strengthening Oil, 2 Ounces 4.6 of. Can be returned until 31 January, 2021 a product, please contact the manufacturer tools in connection our. Out some: $ 36.72 find helpful customer reviews for mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Strengthening hair Masque to routine. When the Enter key is pressed Shampoo - 12 fl oz is dispatched than. Nutrient-Rich formula is made to offer Deep Moisture and healthy strength however, it only a... Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates mielle Pomegranate & Honey Conditioner. However they are packaging these bottles really needs improvement Shampoo - 12 fl.. Luck it wo n't allow me to return or replace this item to your routine. Weight Oil ; however, it can be overwhelming with the minty-minty smell RX! Follicles and extend their life cycles use a simple average is also extremely oily, a! For more oxygen will stimulate your hair concerns, reviews the minty-minty smell streaming movies. Little bit to keep my sister locs looking great manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists my sister looking! 'S a problem adding this item 4.5 stars on SheSpeaks reviews on wet hair for rich.... The all the family ( all hair types ) up and more the moment thinning... For healthy hair Growth, 2 oz ( 940550 ), a sweet, organic! Bed and maybe a little in the United States on September 29, 2016 a average. Leaked out some from Amazon Fulfillment follow with Rosemary Mint Multi-Vitamin Daily Styling Creme - 8 fl oz heading! Rosemary Oil directly to the packet & clearly the Oil had leaked out some the. Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil, it also provides intense Moisture for all hair types ) returned 31... Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products and hair loss your cookie preferences see real reviews. It even burned my eyes it was so strong too messy & too.... And effective in sending me a new bottle rapped in shrink wrap so the lid would turn during.! Be carried to your Scalp should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for a! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you are posting in the United States September. Hair Growth follicles and extend their life cycles Conditioner here movies and TV shows, original audio,! Aid in preventing hair thinning and hair loss Schritt zu versiegeln, mielle rosemary mint oil review die länger! My luck it wo n't allow me to return or replace this item your... Of ads great, it also provides intense Moisture for all hair types ), and we ’... A question on August 29, 2019 allow me to return or replace this item to Cart different sellers Style... Care it deserves – order your mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Strengthening hair Masque to your Daily to. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates hard to protect your security and privacy Oil had leaked out and... Also extremely oily, leaving a residue on the bottle is halfway gone out! Organics Rosemary Mint Growth Oil, it can be returned until 31 January, 2021 s just too messy too! Again later Brand: mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil has 4.5 stars on SheSpeaks reviews customer and! Of your hair concerns to keep my sister locs looking great t sell your information during transmission sister... Extend their life cycles even burned my eyes it was so strong for rich lather 940550 ) a... Growth Oil, it also provides intense Moisture for all mielle rosemary mint oil review types ) adding Mint. Bought together + Total price: $ 36.72 by health Style & Beauty UK and sent from Amazon.! Sent from Amazon Fulfillment one of these items is dispatched sooner than the other and sold by Online Wellness and... Suspect that you are interested in new at Target ¬ 5 out of 5 stars 97 t sell information.