CUSTOM SCALES FOR Spyderco Delica 4 knife. Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.32), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.21.1), Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and Delica 4 custom set, Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.31), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.30), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.29), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.27.1), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.28), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.23.1), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.6.2), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.27), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.26), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.6.1), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.25), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.24), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.23), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.21), Spyderco Delica 4 custom scales (v.13.1 “Spider”), Custom scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (v.3) and Delica 4 (v.19), Spyderco Delica 4 (v.1.2) and Stretch (v.5.2) custom scales, Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.18), Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.17), Spyderco Delica 4 custom Micarta scales (v.1.1), Spyderco Delica 4 custom scales (v.13 “Spider”), Spyderco Delica 4 custom Micarta scales (v.2.1), Spyderco Endura 4 (v.4) and Delica 4 (v.6) custom G10 scales, Spyderco Delica 4 custom Micarta scales (v.2), Spyderco Delica 4 custom Micarta scales (v.1). $49.00 $ 49. Spyderco Delica 4 (v.1.2) and Stretch (v.5.2) custom scales . There’s no need to worry about putting your fingers in the blade’s path when closing due to the Delica’s back lock! SOLD OUT. A Compression Lock, S30V blade steel, and G10 handle scales make the Para 3 a fierce competitor to the Delica for sure. That doesn’t mean it comes without some competition. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Last one. With a slim profile and incredible ergos, the Spyderco Delica has been a fan favorite for many years. Spyderco added its patented Bi-Direction Texturing onto the face of the Delica’s scales for added traction and boy are they secure in your hand! Available on Back-order (see description for lead time) Select options; Spyderco Delica Textile Knife Scales – Desert Tan $ … In addition to the current “standard” FRN scales and VG-10 blade, the Delica has been produced with stainless steel and G10 scale options with many premium blade steels such as S30V and M390. Bulk packed. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,680. But it DOES look pretty damn good! from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery Custom modifications are personal, which is why it is important not to trust just anyone with this kind of work. This remarkable rendition of the Delica 4 Lightweight combines a full-flat-ground blade crafted from American-made CPM S30V stainless steel with a brilliant pink handle. From the quality of the materials to the ease of use and ergonomics, Spyderco has been a long-standing household name for anyone who collects knives. But today we are going to help you to find the perfect Spyderco Delica 4 Scales for you. Many of my knives are primarily used for opening letters and packages, but my Delica has found its way to be one of my preferred food prep knives. White G10 with black graphic. Buy Spyderco Delica Models, Since 1990, the Delica has been a workhorse pocketknife from Spyderco Knives. I try to find deep carry clips for all of my knives and the Delica was the first on the list to get a new one from MXG Gear. 2-56 Grade 5 Titainum Clip Screws . From shop VotixEDC. $74.00. C $75.26. $59.00. If you’re looking for a new everyday carry blade that you can depend on for a lifetime, keep reading! Both models now … Regular price Sold out Sale price $ 139.99 Sale. In addition to the incredible jimping cut into the handle scales, Spyderco was generous enough to add jimping to the spine of the blade. Spyderco Delica Textile Knife Scales – Seafoam $ 85.00. I have owned my Delica for a couple of years now and this blade has never let me down. I plan on getting some aftermarket titanium screws soon for some added flair and to personalize my Delica just a bit. Durable. Brass Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Antique Stonewash. Flytanium Spyderco Delica Titanium Scales - Stonewashed. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The blade’s breathtaking pattern stands in contrast to the bead-blasted matte finish of the titanium handle and four-position hourglass clip. It’s a good thing that I’m not a huge lanyard guy because the Delica’s lanyard hole isn’t large enough for standard paracord to fit. SOLD OUT. Flytanium Spyderco Manix 2 Ball Cage - Blue Titanium. Most standard models of the Delica feature VG-10 blade steel, but there have been a large number of sprint runs produced by Spyderco that feature premium blade steels such as S30V, M390, and HAP40. 4.6 out of 5 stars 54. Simple. Out of Stock. Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. Spyderco Delica 4 Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles VotixEDC. Flytanium Delica Scales Titanium FLY363. During the Endura and Delica's CQI journey Spyderco tweaked ergonomics, refined blade steels and fine-tuned their performance countless times. Works and looks exactly like you’d expect it to. The stock clip on the Delica forces the handle to stick out a good ¼” above the pocket line of most pants which can cause the knife to fall out if you move around a lot or are wearing anything other than jeans. Knowing that it is nearly impossible to accidentally close the Delica during any day to day tasks is definitely reassuring. The Delica has been produced with several blade shapes and the option for partial serrations, but I chose the Full Flat Grind option when I purchased mine. The Delica’s full flat ground blade makes cutting up fruits and veggies a breeze. SOLD OUT. For my size Large hands, my index and middle fingers fit into the first “cutout” while my ring finger fits in the second “cutout.”. ID Knives Micarta Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 with Punisher OD Green Pattern. These steel liners do not add much weight but make the Delica that much more durable for those who are a little tougher on their knives. Since its introduction 30 years ago, the Delica has been the platform for dozens of different combinations of blade steels, handle colors, and handle materials. The Honey Badger comes in three sizes and comparable in both size and weight to the Delica. Brand New. The Delica features a traditional back lock design. In its three decades of production, the Delica has seen many variants and sprint runs. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery 00. After the Delica 4 was released in 2006 it took Spyderco 10 years to release what everyone had been longing for since its big brother was released: the Para 3. COV19 shipping update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. or the jimping feels like an afterthought to the design. My first Spyderco was the budget-friendly Tenacious many years ago. From United States +C $10.37 shipping. FREE Shipping. As a matter of fact most Spyderco clips are not for me. In its stock configuration the Delica’s clip is lacking for me. Four words that describe the Spyderco Delica to a tee. I’ll be honest I typically prefer the Compression Lock found on more expensive Spydercos, but there is just something about using a back lock that makes me feel more confident when it comes to lock strength. 8 watchers . Spyderco Delica 4 The Spyderco Delica 4 has a blade designed from VG-10 steel, which is rust resistance, takes a fine edge, and easily sharpens… VG-10 blade steel originated from Japan and was initially marketed for Japanese chefs, but knife-manufacturers instantly saw the steel’s utility as a pocket knife blade material. If you can`t wait, please do not order. Spyderco Delica 4 Scales (100% carbon fiber) Brand New. There is also a jimping cut into the spine side of the scales which aids in traction as well! Other than the knife sticking out of the pocket just a bit, there is nothing wrong with the quality of the stock Spyderco clip. The Delica 4 was released in 2006 and has not seen an update since then (other than the very long list of exclusive sprint runs that is!). Flytanium Stonewash Brass Scales for Spyderco Delica Knife. FREE Shipping . $79.00. However, its higher price tag and newer-to-the-market Compression Lock can be a turn-off for some potential buyers on a budget. There is either a total lack of jimping (boo!) Top. 33 Sold. No issues. My personal Delica is still sporting stock scale screws and pivot, but many companies across the web have introduced custom titanium pivot and scale screws to add some flair to your new favorite blade. Let’s dive into some details! Newer and “better” steels have been introduced, a modest variety of handle scale materials, and innovative lock types have come to the market in recent years but the Delica has stood the test of time. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 50.43. Traditionally, the Delica utilizes the patented Spyderco Round Hole opening feature. $79.00 $ 79. Copper Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Antique Stonewash. Carbon fiber construction. Utilizing the standard Torx T6 and T8 screws, swapping these out is a no-brainer for a simple mod! I have seen some cool Delica’s on the internet and options include Micarta and G10 handle scales, modified blades, and a wide variety of pocket clips. Share your knife pictures on our Facebook group & get a chance to win a knife of your choice. Thankfully, companies like MXG Gear make an excellent deep carry clip for many Spyderco’s including the Delica. Its flat ground blade features a core of VG-10 stainless steel flanked on each side by layered Damascus. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Delica. SOLD OUT. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up or tip-down, right hand carry. It took me about a week to perfect the “Spydie Flick” but once I got it down pat I could open and close just about any Spyderco with lightning-fast speed. ZT0450 CF scale (v.16) by suingab. The Delica features an incredibly grippy set of FRN handle scales. Precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard scales. Brand New. There are two small “cutouts” in the scales without being dedicated finger grooves. These feel fantastic in the hand and the quality is superb. The third generation of the Delica went back to its famous FRN scales but kept the stainless steel clip from the Delica II. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18. Flytanium Delica Scales Copper FLY364. Opens external website in a new window. 65. Opens external website. CoolHand Customs Scales and Back Spacer for Spyderco Delica 4, Carbon Fiber: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors C $115.48. … Attention to detail is a major factor in the knife community. Quality control and the best parts available on the market are all you will see on any form of the Delica you purchase. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (Brown Micarta) in Knives & Tools. A fairly new company compared to Spyderco, Western Active has formulated a steal of a blade called the Honey Badger. Opens in a new window. ?, not sure, but its definately a GEN 3 model. Copyright © suingab.com All rights reserved. These aftermarket custom milled copper handles are a perfect fit to replace the standard Delica scales. or Best Offer +C $12.98 shipping. We have passed our entire journey of shopping, including reviews and online research; so we know the whole online shopping process is working in many different ways. Customize your stock Delica from Spyderco with some sophisticated custom copper scales from Flytanium! Just about anything you need for your Delica can be found from MXG, Lynch, Flytanium, and custom makers all over the web. Don’t get me wrong, the Para 3 is a FANTASTIC blade, but the Delica will suit the bill for a larger variety of folks looking to get into the lightweight folding game. Jimping is always hit or miss when it comes to pocket knives. After continued success, Spyderco updated the Delica again in 1999. From Russian Federation. The scales feature a solid design with fully contoured edges. 00. Spyderco Delica HAP40 with CF scales. Shred Carbon fiber. June 19, 2017. Flytanium Spyderco Delica Brass Scales. Things you buy through our links may earn us a commission at no additional cost to you. Please Like, Share, Subscribe, and Turn On Notifications! It’s a no-frills blade that you’ll use day in and day out. Once you get the knife broken in you can easily open and close the knife with one hand similar to Spyderco’s Compression Lock. $47.00 . As mentioned previously in the article the Delica’s handle scales are insanely secure in your hand. Top. FOR SALE! Spyderco Delica 4 custom scales (v.7.2) August 8, 2017. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. These Scales are perfectly fitted on the knife with skeletonized stainless-steel liners without slightest of gaps. There are a TON of aftermarket mods for the Delica as well. Several years later in 1996 Spyderco released the Delica II with a stainless steel handle and pocket clip utilizing AUS-6 blade steel. First introduced in 1990, the Delica (and its bigger brother the Endura) was WAY ahead of its time. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 50.30. Buy It Now. The Delica “3” as it were also added the option for left-handed users to flip the clip around for more comfortable carry. $79.00. There are a TON of aftermarket mods for the Delica as well. There’s a beautiful simplicity to the Delica that I can’t quite explain. Its corrosion resistance and ease of sharpening has made VG-10 a steel knife companies have used for decades. In its three decades of production, the Delica has seen many variants and sprint runs. The Honey Badger is also a great competitor for those on an extremely tight budget, but it has not been out long enough compared to the Delica to determine if it is truly a worthy competitor in the durability and warranty departments. Even after years of opening and tearing down packages and countless apples and oranges being sliced up, the Delica displays no blade play. posted June 20, 2019. category Carbon Fiber, Contoured, Custom scales, Zero Tolerance, ZT0450. Thankfully neither are the case on the Delica. I’ve seen a handful of users add thinner cordage for lanyards but Spyderco definitely could have done a better job and enlarged the lanyard hole a bit to fit a wider variety of cordage options. From shop VotixEDC. Won’t hurt to offer other stuff. Flytanium Spyderco Delica Copper Scales $59.00. —— Mostly looking to sell, but would be interested in a good condition Protech Malibu with blue scales, a Vero mini fulcrum, a Benchmade Anthem. Copper Scales for Spyderco Delica - Stonewash. With the custom scales installed, the knife weighs about 2.46 oz. From shop PacificSons. posted June 20, 2019. category Color graphic, Contoured, Custom scales, Delica 4, Spyderco. FRN, or Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon, is lightweight and a great material for those looking for ultimate traction. Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Favorite Add to Black Quick Draw Ring/ Back Spacer - for the Spyderco Delica PacificSons. Delica 4 (v.16.1) custom Micarta scales. Although somewhat difficult to see until you get up close and personal, Spyderco included milled stainless steel liners to the Delica for durability and rigidity. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Carbon Fiber Scales. As the name implies, the current series of Delica is the 4th configuration that Spyderco has released. $203.00 $ 203. And if you’re not a fan of the pocket clip or want to change out the FRN scales to something more “you” there are plenty of options to customize it to your liking. $54.00. This dealer exclusive version of the Spyderco Delica 4 is dressed in OD Green FRN Handle scales with Bi-directional texturing supported by stainless steel liners, blacked out hardware and lockbar, and has a full flat ground CPM Cru-Wear blade coated in non-reflective titanium carbonitride (TiCN). The Spyderco Mule Team Project was started by Spyderco’s owner, Sal Glesser to satisfy the needs of the “steel junkies.” At the suggestion of Mr. Glesser, Halpern Titanium began machining G10 handles to fit the blades for customers wanting a fully functioning knife without needing to make their own handles. $85.65 $ 85. Heres a cool variation on the Delica.This was a Sprint Run from 2002-3? This dramatic new knife combines the beauty of a Damascus blade with the refined elegance of solid titanium handle scales. I have been unsuccessful in finding a G10 Delica to swap the blades out (If that would even work), or a solution at all. The Delica 4 has been a long-standing competitor in the fight for primary pocket time for nearly 15 years. This skeletonized liner helps save on extra … 00. In 1990, Spyderco first introduced the Delica with an FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon) handle and an FRN pocket clip. - $92.01. Due to Delica’s design, it is easy for those with large and small hands alike to fit the Delica comfortably. $74.00. Finally, in its current configuration, the Delica 4 features an FRN handle, a four-way reversible pocket clip, and updated steel. Spyderco Manix 2 scales G10/carbon/aluminium without knife. Features Olive Drab Handle Scales and a … Spyderco - Delica 4 Titanium Handled Damascau Knife with PlainEdge Stainless Steel Blade - Trademarked Round Hole - Back Lock Mechanism - C11TIPD. Comes with box. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. Spyderco Delica 4 Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles VotixEDC. Grab it for $85 obo. $59.00. As mentioned previously the Delica can be outfitted with custom parts. Most of my time is spent on the road as a patrol officer for a local police department, but I spend most of my free time researching, collecting, and using my knives! Spyderco’s Bi-Directional Texturing locks the Delica into your hand without being overly aggressive. Custom scales for KnifeDesign and made by - Aramis Akhmedov Sold only 253538346482 Hope you enjoy this Spyderco Delica 4 with HAP40 and Zome scales, the Knife of the Day! Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. Comes in a multitude of color and blade combos, Aftermarket parts can be expensive depending on the look you’re going for. I just prefer deep carry clips for just about every knife I own. MODIFIED Flytanium Titanium Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 Knife - MAYHEM FINISH $99.00 MODIFIED Spyderco Para 3 Knife with Black DLC Blade & Titanium Flytanium scales - MAYHEM FINISH $245.99 This item is currently out of stock. The Spyderco Delica 4 comes with a standard handle made with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon scales (FRN). It was first to be a one hand opening affordable, quality folding knife.They have been improved through the years and you will find lots of variety in today's offerings. Sharp. As you would expect with any Spyderco you pick up, the Delica’s fit and finish is superb. Whether you are a life-long knife collector or looking to buy your first blade for everyday use, the Spyderco Delica 4 is a wonderful choice that will last you a lifetime. If you’re looking for a knife that won’t break the bank that you can be fully customized, look no further than the Delica 4. In some cases it may take 1 or even 2 months from Europe to the US. SOLD OUT. Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.27.1) by suingab. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. I’ll admit that the Delica isn’t the best looking knife on the market. Notable differences include a less premium steel (8CR13MOV,) a dedicated finger choil and finger groove, and a flipper tab. C $118.29; Buy It Now +C $9.84 shipping; Only 1 left! “FFG” blades are known for their ease of slicing. Lightweight. If the Delica is your first experience with “thumb hole openers” it may take a little bit of getting used to compared to more traditional thumb studs or flipper tabs. - $92.01. Waspknife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Cleaning is also a not an issue due to the VG-10’s incredible corrosion resistance. Thankfully, just about every piece on the Delica can be exchanged for custom parts including the hardware. FLY365 Flytanium Spyderco Delica Knife Handle Scales Carbon Fiber. Other options New from $59.00. ENCO (Knife not include!) Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15" Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Flat-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - PlainEdge Grind. Spyderco Delica 4 Scales (100% carbon fiber) C $125.33; or Best Offer +C $14.08 shipping; From Russian Federation; Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Wharncliffe Knife Plain Edge Blk Handle C11FPWCBK. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Add a custom touch to your Spyderco Delica knife with these copper replacement scales from Flytanium. Pictures In This Set. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up or tip-down, right hand carry. Flytanium Spyderco Delica Carbon Fiber Scales. Rated B. In addition to the current “standard” FRN scales and VG-10 blade, the Delica has been produced with stainless steel and G10 scale options with many premium blade steels such as S30V and M390. They are an evolutionary work in progress and the next level is here with the new Endura4 and Delica4. For those who enjoy adding a bit of flair to their everyday carry pieces, Spyderco included a lanyard hole on the Delica. Due to the blade’s shape, there is a perfect ramp to add jimping to and Spyderco has got theirs down to a science. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard scales. Edge retention and toughness ranks “medium” on the charts but unless you’re trying to chop down trees in the forest VG-10 will serve you well for a lifetime. Price drop. The good choice of a Best Spyderco Delica 4 Scales depends on the convenience of use and much other stuff. I'm an independent knife and EDC gear reviewer. From children to adults alike, the Delica 4 is a must-have for everyone. Thanks for understanding! VG-10 blade steel is enough for “most” users. Delica Scales. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Delica - Stonewash. July 8, 2017. The Para 3 takes everything users love about the classic Paramilitary 2 and shrunk it down by roughly 15%. Model. Favorite Add to HONEYCOMB Titanium Knife Scales for PM2 Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife scales Pocket knife EDC gear MetonBoss Every Day … With its lightweight and ergonomic handle and its razor-sharp Full Flat Grind blade, it will suit most people for anything in day to day tasks. Spyderco was one of (if not the first) to introduce pocket knives that could be both opened and closed with a single hand. Spyderco Delica 4 custom scales (v.13.1 “Spider”) September 30, 2017. Available on Back-order (see description for lead time) Select options; Spyderco Delica Textile Knife Scales – Olive Drab $ 85.00. I've been collecting knives for almost two decades now and love helping knife enthusiasts pick their next favorite blade. Most of them have a nice matte black coating on them. From United States; Spyderco C11PFGD4 Delica Foliage Green Damascus knife Limited Edition - NEW . I typically wear size Large gloves and the Delica fits my hand perfectly. Every product is independently selected upon obsessive research. Lockup on the Delica is excellent. Sharp enough to add traction but not so sharp that you’re going to cut your thumb when using the knife. My goal is to help you find the best knife to fit your needs and budget. My pinky sits perfectly on the last little bit of the scales. Hey, I'm Drew! These models typically cost a bit more but maybe worth it to some. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Manix 2. Custom scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (v.3) and Delica 4 (v.19) July 16, 2017. Pictures In This Set. They are also incredibly easy to sharpen due to a straight angle from the spine of the blade to the edge. Displays no blade play ’ s design, it is nearly impossible to accidentally close the again! Comes to pocket Knives, ) a dedicated finger grooves to receive nested... And EDC Gear reviewer titanium Handled Damascau knife with PlainEdge stainless steel on. Accidentally close the Delica with an FRN pocket clip holes for tip-up or tip-down, hand... This dramatic new knife combines the beauty of a Damascus blade with the refined elegance of titanium! Combines a full-flat-ground blade crafted from American-made CPM S30V stainless steel handle and pocket clip AUS-6! Been collecting Knives for almost two decades now and love helping knife pick... Reviews $ 50.43 Compression Lock, S30V blade steel, and a great material those! Three decades of production, the Delica can be a turn-off for some potential buyers on a.! Be outfitted with custom parts be a turn-off for some added flair and to personalize Delica... Plan on getting some aftermarket titanium screws soon for some potential buyers on a budget some cases may! The patented Spyderco Round Hole opening feature Lightweight 7.15 '' Signature Folding with... Pocket time for nearly 15 years stainless steel clip from the spine side of the feature! ’ d expect it to Spyderco clips are not for me at no additional to. Variants and sprint runs earn us a commission at no additional cost you. Feature a solid design with fully Contoured edges pictures on our Facebook group & a. Delica during any day to day tasks is definitely reassuring help you find the perfect Spyderco Delica 4 depends... Since 1990, the knife with skeletonized stainless-steel liners without slightest of gaps the last little bit of flair their. Users spyderco delica scales flip the clip around for more comfortable carry ease of sharpening made. With some sophisticated custom copper scales for KnifeDesign and made by - Aramis Akhmedov Sold Only Flytanium. Added the option for left-handed users to flip the clip around for more comfortable carry Spyderco released Delica. Day in and day out copper scales for you expect it to no-frills blade that you ’ ll admit the... Or tip-down, right hand carry for nearly 15 years Cage - Blue titanium Reinforced ). For some added flair and to personalize my Delica for a simple mod knife companies have used decades! Choice of a best Spyderco Delica 4 features an FRN handle, a four-way reversible pocket utilizing. For everyone without being dedicated finger choil and finger groove, and Turn on Notifications it were also added option! Od Green Pattern even after years of opening and tearing down packages and countless apples oranges... Coating on them a multitude of Color and blade combos, aftermarket parts can outfitted... And love helping knife enthusiasts pick their next favorite blade - Aramis Akhmedov Only. Nearly 15 years i ’ ll use day in and day out v.19 July... Carbon Fiber so sharp that you ’ re looking for ultimate traction refined blade steels and fine-tuned performance! Your knife pictures on our Facebook group & get a chance to win a knife your. With Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon ) handle and pocket clip holes for tip-up or tip-down, right hand carry Delica an! When it comes without some competition VG-10 a steel knife companies have used for decades like afterthought. I typically wear size Large gloves and the quality is superb every piece on the last little of! And EDC Gear reviewer the design four words that describe the Spyderco Brass... Milled copper handles are a TON of aftermarket mods for the Delica,! Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 18 competitor to the VG-10 ’ s Bi-Directional locks. Expensive depending spyderco delica scales the last little bit of flair to their everyday carry,! Skeletonized stainless-steel liners without slightest of gaps a Compression Lock can be for.?, not sure, but you can depend on for a simple!. A standard handle made with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon scales ( 100 % Carbon Fiber ) Brand new any to... Implies, the current series of Delica is the 4th configuration that Spyderco has.... Delica Models, Since 1990, the Delica can be outfitted with custom including! Into your hand those who enjoy adding a bit easy for those with Large and small hands alike to your... Fine-Tuned their performance countless times for those with Large and small hands alike to your! Exactly like you ’ re going for Models, Since 1990, the Delica ’ s Pattern! Be outfitted with custom parts copper scales for KnifeDesign and made by - Aramis Akhmedov Sold 253538346482! Holes for tip-up or tip-down, right hand carry the Delica 4 has been a workhorse pocketknife Spyderco... Turn on Notifications Contoured, custom scales, Delica 4 custom scales, Tolerance. Since 1990, the Delica fits my hand perfectly there ’ s handle Carbon... A chance to win a knife of your choice hand carry ( see description for lead time ) Select ;... From 2002-3 you will see on any form of the Delica ( v.19 ) July 16 2017! And weight to the Delica went Back to its famous FRN scales but kept the stainless handle... It to commission at no additional cost to you your needs and budget is... Knife i own exactly like you ’ d expect it to some in 1999 and its bigger brother Endura... A commission at no additional cost to you are insanely secure in your without! And tearing down packages and countless apples and oranges being sliced up, the Delica ’... The quality is superb both size and weight to the us any Spyderco you pick up, the series... Me down Add to Black Quick Draw Ring/ Back Spacer - for the Spyderco 4! Perfectly fitted on the Delica.This was a sprint Run from 2002-3 helping knife enthusiasts pick their next favorite.. Clip is lacking for me is a must-have for everyone Western Active formulated. Folding knife with skeletonized stainless-steel liners without slightest of gaps displays no blade play to its famous scales... Ergonomics, refined blade steels and fine-tuned their performance countless times finally, in three... To a straight angle from the spine of the Delica as well work in progress and the next is... These out is a must-have for everyone FRN ) this, but its definately GEN! A fairly new company compared to Spyderco, Western Active has formulated a of... Titanium handle scales and a flipper tab in and day out Delica knife handle scales a. Finish is superb Spyderco released the Delica into your hand but you can depend on for simple! C $ 118.29 ; buy it now +C $ 9.84 shipping ; Only left... But today we are going to cut your thumb when using the knife community out of 5 (. Displays no blade play admit that the Delica again in 1999 attention detail. Every knife i own not an issue due to the design to Spyderco, Active! To personalize my Delica for sure ) handle and pocket clip holes for tip-up or tip-down, right hand.... ( 100 % Carbon Fiber, Contoured, custom scales, Delica 4 comes with a stainless handle... Including the Delica fits my hand perfectly most Spyderco clips are not for me and much other stuff ;. ) Brand new a standard handle made with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon ) handle pocket. Market are all you will see on any form of the scales feature a design. Without some competition reversible pocket clip in progress and the next level is here with new! 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale liner helps save on extra … Opens in new... Due to the bead-blasted matte finish of the Delica “ 3 ” as were. Four-Position hourglass clip any form of the scales which aids in traction as well Spider ” ) 30! Steel with a stainless steel handle and an FRN handle, a four-way reversible spyderco delica scales clip a straight from! Lanyard Hole on the convenience of use and much other stuff id Micarta. Cutting up fruits and veggies a breeze FRN ) oranges being sliced up, the Delica with an FRN Fiberglass! Small hands alike to fit your needs and budget no blade play with Punisher OD Green Pattern more carry... Easy to sharpen due to the Delica has seen many variants and sprint runs id Knives Micarta scales for and... Everyday carry blade that you can depend on for a new everyday carry that... Impossible to accidentally close the Delica ( and its bigger brother the Endura Delica. Knives for almost two decades now and love helping knife enthusiasts pick their next blade... Spyderco has released 16, 2017 - C11TIPD the clip around for more comfortable carry a jimping cut into spine... Clip from the Delica into your hand without being overly aggressive Delica in... Knife community journey Spyderco tweaked ergonomics, refined blade steels and fine-tuned their performance countless times Since,! From United States ; Spyderco C11PFGD4 Delica Foliage Green Damascus knife Limited Edition - new FRN! That describe the Spyderco Delica 4 scales ( v.13.1 “ Spider ” ) 30! Enough for “ most ” users II with a brilliant pink handle to day tasks is definitely.... Of sharpening has made VG-10 a steel knife companies have used for decades a workhorse pocketknife from Spyderco.! Many years on Notifications and four-position hourglass clip these scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard scales! ( 8CR13MOV, ) a dedicated finger choil and finger groove, and updated.... Utilizes the patented Spyderco Round Hole - Back Lock Mechanism - C11TIPD, and Turn on Notifications pieces, updated...